Eight: Round One, Crocie

^^^^^^^^

  (O.O) < Derp. Im so fabulous

/(  _ (7         o

  |     \       /

   |       v

    |

    |

   o

XD What did I just do? I have no idea what the thing I did above was. I guess Im just bored...pfft.

"Haaah...haaah... Don't tell me... that we're going to...run all the way to Alubarna?!" Usopp panted. The pirates and one princess ran across town, the border getting nearer every passing second.

"Oh, Eyelashes!" Nami cried out. The second youngest of the group, Sylvie (Chopper is the youngest), looked at Nami confused, until she remembered. 'Ah, that's the name of the perverted camel...right.'

"Where did Eyelashes go?" The navigator asked aloud.

"Whatever!" Luffy said. "There are stables in this town, right? Let's just borrow some of the horses!"

"We dont have to." Sanji answered and gestured to the road ahead. Sylvie turned to see the little reindeer/human hybrid she had recently known to go by the name "Chopper."

"OOOI! YOU GUYS!!"

The blue-eyed girl's eyes widened to see the doctor (and the camel) riding atop a HUGE desert crab. Wow.

"AAAAAAH!!! It's going to pinch us to death!!" The sniper cried. The little girl beside him burst into laughter as Usopp's eyes bulged out of his head... and now looked very much like the crab's. He frowned at her amusement and his eyes returned to normal.

"WOOOOW!!!! CHOPPER IT LOOKS SO TASTY!!"

Sylvie stole Luffy's hat and placed it on her own, the boy didn't seem to mind. This temporarily surprised the Strawhats, because they knew for a fact that Luffy wouldn't let anyone touch his his hat without permission first.

"Master Luffy," Sylvie began. "I think that Chopper brought the crab here so it could bring us to Alubarna." Her captain looked at her blankly then smiled.

"Then we eat it after, right?"

Everyone in the premises sweat dropped. Sylvie had an awkward smile. "Er... No....? Master Luffy, when this crab gives us a ride, it will be our friend. Do you still want to eat it?"

"If he says I can!"

More sweat dropping.

"Oookay... We'll go with that then... Let's get on the crab now."

~Five minutes later~

"Woah! This is fast!!" Usopp cried, holding on to the fur (?) on the crab's shell tightly.

"Is it me or does the crab's face look kinda creepy?" Nami asked as she made herself comfortable.

The little blue-eyed girl clung onto her, a look of unease on her face. Eyes were a light(-ish) turquoise color. Expressing her discomfort. "Nami-nee... (A/N: "-nee" means something like "big sis" or something. Correct me if I'm wrong) ...he looks scary..." Sylvie shuddered. She could stand Sanji, but that was only because she hadn't seen any of his perverted faces other than this 'heart eyes and goofy smile' look. Nami resolved herself to talk to Sanji later. Apparently their new member was scared of perverted faces. Who would have known?