Author's Note

Amanda(me): NOT AN UPDATE! So I just began school last week, plus writer's block, and recently went apple picking...got sick...new teachers...my locker being so far away from all of my classes, after school clubs...

Yeah, Im busy. So updates are going to come to a halt. 

*collapses onto the floor dramatically*

IM SORRY THAT AFTER ALL THIS TIME I DISAPPOINTED YOU!! Many of you depend on my updates as something to read secretly in class with your fancy iphone6's, and then here comes the "end" and my story havent updated in who knows how long, and now you're looking to other stories, and recently i can't write anything funny like chapter eigh-----

LeilaDAsce: WOAH! Chill, girl! *grabs shoulders.*

Look at me, Amanda. Let me tell you that this is perfectly okay. I know that I speak for everyone when I say we're not disappointed in you about this.

Fire-Heat-Heart: *next to Leila* Leila, this is very uncharacteristic of y--

Leila: SILENCE FRIEND! Let me finish. *looks at Amanda*

As long as you update, it wont matter how long. Look at me, for example. I update more than you do and I have more followers! 

Heat: I dont see how this is supposed to lift her spirits.

Leila: What do you mean? I just wanted to tell everone that I update more often so they should see my profile account.

Sylvie: OKAY! SHUT IT! QUIET! I cant focus with you crazy people--

Amanda, Heat: EXCUSE ME??

Leila: Why thank you for the compliment.

Amanda, Heat: *stares at Leila for a minute, then to each other*

Leila: HEY! I saw that. I take my insanity with pride! Unlike you two.

Sylvie: *ignores* We're having a break, right, Amanda-Author? Lu really wants to skip to the fight scene... and he finished all of the food in the break room,

Amanda: Wait WHAT?! I pay for those!

Sylvie: Nami wants to know how much the pay is,

Amanda: Of course she does.

Sylvie: Zoro and Sanji's fight destroyed the set,

Amanda: I PAY FOR THAT, TOO!

Sylvie: ....and I want my Ice Cream.

Heat and Leila: *snickers in the background*

Leila: Have fun keeping them in check. You don't update often enough so they're bored, you know.

Amanda: *frowns at her two friends* I see how it is... Sylvia-chan!

Sylvie: Hai?

Amanda: Tell the Strawhat Wackos to go and join Leila at her studios. I hear she has a script ready for them, since she apparently, quote, "update more than you do and I have more followers!"

Sylvie: But her studio is so far away, and by land or sea will take too long, so she'll have to bring them with her on her private je---oh. Oh. You're evil, Amanda-Author.

Leila: Why are you both looking at me like that? Sylvie-chan? What's with that smile?!

Heat: *puts a hand on Leila's shoulder.* I'll pay for your funeral.

Leila: EH?!

Amanda: Leila, I handing the crew to your care. Have enough room in your private jet?

Leila: You did not just--

Luffy: We're going on a JET?! AWESOME! Hey, when're we gonna go? Is it now? 'Cuz I'd love to go now! GUYS WE'RE GOING TO FLY!

Amanda: I did. Thanks for boosting my spirits!

Leila: *frowning, sarcastic* Thats what friends are for! *fake smile, then turns to Sylvie with a sly look* --Hey, Sylvie-chan. Weren't you asking for Ice Cream...?

Sylvie: Oh yeah! Hey, Amanda-Author! Im going to raid your stash, since you made Leila steal mine in Agent Tenshi.

Amanda: That's fine, Sylvi--...WHAT DID YOU SAY?!

Sylvie: *from Amanda's bedroom* Yeah! You have Cookies n' Cream flavored--oooh! it that Cookie Chunk?!

Amanda: NOOOO! NOT MY ICE CREAM!! *runs off*

Leila: *chuckles*

Heat: *sighs* no one can ever beat you when it comes to revenge.

Leila: It's my specialty.

Heat: I wonder though, how did Sylv know where the stash was? Or how to find it? And how did she unlock whatever lock had the stash shut?

Leila: *Whistles nonchantly* *grins at Heat*

Heat: ...I should stop asking these questions.

Amanda: *in her bedroom* NOOO! I AM YOUR AUTHOR! DONT EAT THE AUTHOR'S FAVOURITE ICE CREAM!

Heat: At least you cheered her up a bit.

Leila: That's what friends are for.

Amanda Out! I will update soon, but for now, check out my other stories at my profile!

And Check out 

LeilaDAsce

and

Fire-Heat-Heart

's profiles! They are my besties on Wattpad!

To Leila and Heat, hope you liked your parts in this mini apology chapter to my readers!