Fourteen: The Salvage King Masira, and Jaya!

Sylvie struggled to keep her cloud together, which was angled to prevent any debris from reaching the ship and into the awaiting ocean.

"I can stop the debris, but not the waves! So hold on to something sturdy!" She was struggling to stand as the weight her her clouds held were brought upon her own body. A skeleton managed to get past her barrier and right in Usopp's face.

"AAAH! A SKELETON!" He screamed.

"IDIOT! DONT THROW IT OVER HERE!" Nami shrieked and threw it to Sanji.

"THERE'S STILL MORE COMING DOWN!" He called out. The skeleton went to Usopp, who threw it back to Nami.

"I SAID DONT THROW IT OVER HERE!"

---after the waves calmed---

"Why'd a ship fall from the sky?" Luffy asked, still surprised.

"It's a total mystery..." Sanji concluded.

"There's nothing up there." Zoro observed.

Usopp was clinging to Chopper and vice-versa. "G-Grand Line scary! The Grand Line's scary! There was a ship graveyard in the Rainbow Mist, and now a ship falls from the sky! What's next, a giant turtle?!"

"What's wrong, Nami-san?" Sanji asked.

"Something's wrong. The Log Pose is broken!" She said. "I'ts pointing up and won't move!"

"That's not it." Robin calmly stated. "An Island with a stronger magnetic field is causing the needle to point towards it." Robin turned to the sky where the needle pointed. "Since the needle is pointing up...the pose seemes to have been taken by a--"

"A Sky Island!!" Sylvie cheered.

"SKY ISLAND?!" Everyone asked incredulously.

"What's that?" Nami asked.

"A floating island?!" Luffy exclaimed in excitement.

Sylvie didnt hear the rest of the conversation as she searched the sky desperately for a big enough cloud.

"Was I correct, Angel-san?" Robin asked Sylvie, who jolted.

"Er.. sorry, about what?"

"The ocean in the sky."

"Oh that? Yeah! There is."

"But that's impossible! We should just try and fix our pose. Even if you are..an angel, you can't know thinks like that."

"And why not? Ive been to many! Hell, Iv'e been to at least twenty of 'em in just my last life. I was even born on one. And you're saying how I wouldnt know that?"

"Let's put it this way, Navigator-san. What you should think of now is not how to fix a 'broken' pose, but how you are going to get to the sky." Robin explained. Sylvie nodded with a grin.

"No matter what crazy, impossible things a ship encounters, this is the Grand Line. A place where the impossible is proven possible every other day of the week. But one this that is definitely impossible--even here-- is the possibility that the Long Pose is wrong. That mistake had led many to their deaths here on the Grand Line." Nami looked at her pose after what the white-haired girl said.

"If there is something to doubt on this sea, it's your own common sense." Robin added.

"Nami-nee," Sylvie chuckled. "Heaven knows that common sense be damned once you set sail on this sea. Where the needle points, you'll find an island. I bet my knowledge of the Grand Line on it."