KICK BUTT GIRLFRIEND

Your POV
Currently Liam, Scott, Kira, Malia, Isaac, and I were training. Scott wanted us to be prepared to fight anyone and anything, so we had to fight each other. Most people stayed away from me cause I do have to say, I kick ass. I watch as Kira and Malia go after each other throwing fire and pouncing. Next Isaac steps up and so does Liam. Isaac and Liam go at it for a while until Isaac finally wins by knocking Liam out with a pole. "Dang Lahey" I giggle kissing his cheek as he walks over to me with a smirk on his face. "Just needed to prove I'm also a bad ass to my girl" he whispers placing a small kiss on my neck. I poke his chin and walk over to Scott. "Ready wolf boy" I smirk leaning against the wall. "Bring it Wolfie" he growls. I slash put my claws as he does the same. Scott instantly pounces at me. I dodge it and sink my claws into his back, making him Yelp I pain. I kick his gut and do a small flip as he shoots up. I kick him, but he catches my leg. Thankfully I know what to do. I take my other leg, and end up kicking his jaw. He legs go of my leg and spits out some blood to the side. Scott throws a punch but I catch it and pull it behind his back. Like a cop. I knee him where the sun will never shine and he limps away. "OH YEAH KICK BUTT GIRLFRIEND" Isaac yells from the side cheering me on. I smile and do a small curtsy. I walk off and bad a bit of alcohol on the cut Scott left me. I feel two strong arms wrap around me. "You kick ass" Isaac whispers. "I know" I giggle turning around to face him. He instantly crashes his lips to mine and slides his hands up and down my waist. I run my fingers through his hair and then I jump wrapping my legs around his waist. Isaac drops me on the counter and I break away the kiss and smirk. "Why'd you stop" he pouts. "Because this hasn't healed yet" I frown looking down at my cuts. "Oh ok" he frowns. "Let me heal first" I wink before walking off wincing at the pain in my side.