CHEERLEADER

You never asked to have such an amazing life. You had a wonderful, and sexy you must add boyfriend, Isaac. You have amazing friends, a loving family, and anything you could ask for.

But one thing sucked.

Cheerleading.

I mean it wasn't like school, a virtual hell, but then again it wasn't heaven either.

Your mom decided it was her duty to get you become a cheerleader. She signed you up, and got you a trainer and everything just so you could be the best. Well let's say she did well.

You honestly would rather stay home in bed all day and binge watch every season of Pretty Little Liars, The 100, or Arrow, but your mom would die if she ever saw you do such a thing.

"Ok, so I want us to work on calisthenics all day" you say to your cheer teammates. Being captain sucks but your in charge of everything.

"Ok so let's split up into three groups, one group can work arms, other group can work legs and final group can work on stunt tricks I guess" you say.

Everyone splits up as you go to the stunt group.

"So let's do a round off, back handspring, double twist flip combo then we'll go on from there" you say to the group of ten.

You went first. As you pulled on the hair tie that was holding your ponytail together, Isaac walked into the gym and sat down in the bleachers.

Great. Hint the enthusiasm.

You ran and quickly sprung into your round off before your swiftly flew into your back handspring. You landed and quickly balanced yourself before starting the backflip combo. You jumped high up and twisted halfway before finishing the backflip by landing on the ground. You ended it with a simple and regular backflip.

The girls clapped and Isaac sat there wide eyed. You winked his way and walked back over to the group of girls in their booty shorts.

After practice ended, you skipped over to Isaac.

"Hey cutie" he smile grabbing your hand as you both walk out of the auditorium towards your car.

"Hey" you smile throwing your bag in the backseat as you sit down in the drivers seat. Isaac plops down in the seat besides you as you drive to your house.

"I'm going to take a shower before I go to sleep" you sigh as you park the car in your driveway. "Ok, I'll turn on a movie or something" Isaac shrugs. "Ok." You throw your bag in the corner of your room and quickly jump into the shower.

As you step out of the shower you here the song Cheerleader by OMI playing outside the door.

Oh god what's Isaac up to the time.

You wrap a towel around your hair as you change into a large t-shirt and fuzzy socks.

You brush your hair and throw it up into a messy bun before walking back into your room.

Isaac was on your bed messing around with something on his phone. A smirk was plastered on his face during the whole process of what ever he was doing.

You sat next to him and rested your head against the headboard as he quickly turned his phone away from you.

"What are you doing" you giggle.

"Here, look at your text" he smiles.

You raise your eyebrows and click on the video Isaac sent you. (Vid up above)

After the 14 seconds of failure you looked over at him with a I'm in love with a dork look on your face.

"I seriously think you hit your head when you were born Lahey" you giggle.

"What do you think?"

"I think I'm in love with a dork that's what I think" you say bursting out laughing.

"Your a dork" you say between laughs.

"I'm your dork baby girl" he whispered in your ear before returning back to his obnoxiously loud laughs.