CRYING WONT HELP

Flash back ***woohoo

"Noooo, no no no no no no" Isaac says in between sobs as you laid there helplessly in his arms.

"God no, Y/N don't do this to me" he whispers stroking the hair out of your face. "I can't lose you" he whimpers. You try to speak but the words were caught in your throat as you tried to breath.

All you wanted to tell him was that you loved him. But your life drifted to and end as you bled to death in the middle of a forest, with an arrow through your stomach.

End of flash back ***

Isaac's POV ;

I sat at her grave, thinking about what my life would have been like if I just forced her to stay home. What it would be like to have her here with me, right now. I probably wouldn't been at a graveyard, in the rain. More like snuggling with he girl I love on the couch.

"If only she listened to me, and stayed home" I mumble to myself. I sniffle as a tear rolls down my cheek.

I thought I couldn't cry anymore. For the past 2 months, all I've done is cry. I thought I had no more tears left, I wish that was the case. I stood up before I could cry and more and got into my car, and drove to Scotts.

I walked in, trying to hide my red puffy eyes as I sat on the couch, the pack already there. Thankfully the lights were off and we were watching a movie.

"Hey, Isaac."

I look over to Lydia. I smile softly, "yeah?"

"Crying won't help ease the pain, but moving on will" she says softly placing a hand on mine.

"Forget Y/N, don't spend the rest of your life crying when you could be laughing, Y/N wouldn't want you to be waisting your life" she whispers before we both turn back to the screen.

How could I just forget the only girl I have ever loved?

The door bell rings and it grabs everyone's attention. Who is still up at 2 in the morning.

I stand up slowly and walk to the front door opening it as the sound of pouring rain gets louder. A girl was standing in front of me, blood oozing from a red spot on her stomach. Dirt covered her body and she was wet.

She looked up and I froze, there weren't just any eyes, I knew them.

They were Y/N's.

///////////////////////////////////////////

Not my best but hey, it's something ✨

Part 2?
Part 2!