No Guys

For SterekandBellarke

Your eyes wondered around, looking at the courtyard and field where a few people from the lacrosse team were practicing.

Someone in particular caught your attention. A tall boy, number 14, a cute boy from what you could tell by his features.

"Hello, Maddie" Stiles said interrupting your staring by waving his hand in front of your face.

"Hmm" you said blinking and looking back at your brother.

"Did you hear anything we just said" he said motioning to himself and Scott.

"Nope" you smile taking a bite of your cookie.

"Yeah well what we were saying is we have plans so you can have friends over."

"Oh my gosh cause that's so important" you mumble looking back at number 14.

"Who's that" you ask pointing to the boy.

Scott and Stiles both look over you shoulder.

"That's Isaac, he's new, pretty tall, curly hair" Stiles said.

"No duh I can see that" you said rolling your eyes turning back to your brother and his best friend.

"So that's what had your attention" Scott said giggling.

"Shut up Scott" you groaned.

You could feel the blush on your cheeks as you shook your head running your fingers through your hair.

"No, God no. Maddie seriously no guys. Your so young, and clean and special and pure and-"

"And I was just asking who he was" you interrupted.

"He seems a little suspicious" Stiles said glaring at him.

"The only thing that is suspicious is that food your eating" you said scooting away from him and throwing away your trash.

"I think he's apart of Derek's pack" Scott said looking up at you.

"Well yippie another jackass to tag along with Erica" you smile standing up.

"I'll see you guys later" you said walking inside, hoping that the lacrosse team would miraculously decide to go inside as well.

You casually stood  by the locker room door, pretending to be engaged in a very productive text with someone on your phone as the team walks past you and into the locker.

Number 14, or Isaac starting walking towards the door as you carelessly step in front of him and "accidentally" run into him.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry" you say looking up into his blue eyes.
(Get ready for the most awkward conversation you have ever read)

"It's fine" he says laughing.

"I've never seen you around are you new" you ask biting the inside of your cheek.

"Uh yeah, I just moved into my new house about a week before Christmas so" he says nodding and taking a breath.

"That's nice, do you like it here" you say brushing your hair over your shoulder.

"Uh yeah I love it, everyones really nice, and really welcoming" he said leaning up against the wall.

"That's nice, is it your first day at Beacon Hills High or was I just to blind to see such a nice and amazing guy walking around" you say smiling. (Oml this sound so wierd🌚 well just go with it) "and hot" you mumble as he laughed.