MAYBE SHE'LL LOVE YOU MORE PART 2

Let's pretend Allison never died ok! Ok👍🏻

Three months.

Three months ignoring Isaac.

Three months ignoring Scott, Stiles, Lydia, Allison, anyone associated with them.

After leaving Isaac, a new wave of confidence struck you.

You had many more friends. You were more popular, hell you were even hotter.

You finished your makeup and hair before you slipped on your backpack and shoes.

You got in your car and drove to school.

You sigh getting out and shutting the door while looking at the school.

"Welcome to hell" you mumbled to yourself before Liam ran In front of you looking like he just say a boob for the first time.

"Y/N! Y/N Y/N Y/N" he says your name over and over again.

"Can I help you" you say looking at him.

(I had to😂⬆️)

(I had to😂⬆️)

"It-it's Scott, he needs you" he says out of breath.

"Well-" you say glaring at Liam.

You were a few inches taller than him. You stood over him, looking down.

"You can tell Scotts needy ass that if he wants help then he should've stopped Isaac from cheating on me three months ago" you grumble shoving him out of the way.

You walked up to your friend Sara before you both strutted into school.

(There's about to be A LOT of POV changes soooooo sorry😁😂)
Liam's POV

I ran back to Scott, ready to tell him what happened.

I ran into the third bus and saw Isaac, Hayden, Allison, Stiles, Lydia, and Scott waiting for me.

"Where is she" Lydia ask nervously.

"She wanted to tell you this" I sigh clearing my throat.

"Well, tell Scotts needy ass that if he wants help then he should've stopped Isaac from cheating on me three months ago" I sigh.

Everyone's eyes dart to Isaac.

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT. IF YOU WERNT SUCH AN ASS Y/N WOULD BE SITTING IN THIS BUS WITH US, READY TO HELP US FIGHT BUT NO!" Lydia yells. Allison holds her back as she lets a tear fall. "I just want my best friend back" she sighs.

Isaac POV

It's all my fault. It's my fault that Y/N won't help us. It's my fault Lydia lost her best friend. It's my fault Y/N's was broken.

It's all my fault.

"I know how to get her back" I say looking up. I had the perfect plan.

Your POV

You were in the middle of French class when You got a text.

Liam🐶: meet @ gym @ 3:00
You: how about no☺️🙄🖕🏼
Liam🐶: please Y/N we really need you
You: fine🙄😒

You put your phone away getting back to your work.

-- time skip to 3:00

You walked into the gym. Lydia, Allison, and Stiles, your ex-best friends stood in the middle smiling, Allison held a card.

You walked up frowning.

"Can someone explain why I'm here" you groan. They hand you the card.

Card One:
   Y/N,
    See the rock wall, get to the top and get the 2 card to find out what's next :)

"Hell no! I'm not playing your little games" you sigh flipped the card at them walking away.

The door shuts and you sigh turning back around.

You walked up to the wall, jumping high, making it up more than halfway up the wall due to your werewolf powers.

You grabbed onto the rocks and pulled your self to the top. You grabbed the card and jumped down before ripping it open.

Card two

Turn around and spin 10 times before trying to find card three in the bleachers.

"I'm done, nope! I'm not doing this" you yell crossing your arms.

"Fine" Stiles sighs.

Isaac steps out holding roses.

You sigh rolling your eyes as he walked up to you.

"Y/N,
You've got a smile, That only heaven can make.
I pray to God everyday, That you keep that smile. Yeah, you are my dream. There's not a thing I won't do. I'd give my life up for you,
'Cause you are my dream. And baby, everything that I have is yours. You will never go cold or hungry. I'll be there when you're insecure, Let you know that you're always lovely. cause you are the only thing that I got right now. One day when the sky is falling,
I'll be standing right next to you. Nothing will ever come between us, Cause I'll be standing right next to you. If you had my child  You would make my life complete. Just to have your eyes on a little me. We're made for one another Me and you And I have no fear I know we'll make it through One day when the sky is falling. I'll be standing right next to you."

You could see people around you tearing up.

"Isaac" you sigh looking down at your shoes.

"I'm not gonna date a two timing, self concerned, bitchy, dick face like you ever again" you say.

"At its time to take out the trash" you sigh looking down at your shoes.

"And that start with you" you say before leaving the gym.

This time it was Isaac who couldn't make it three inches before bursting into tears.