TRY ME

What at actual fuck.

So today, being part of Derek's pack and all, he wanted us to practice fighting. Being the dumbass I am, I thought only girls would be there.

I'm a goddamn idiot.

So I only packed a sports bra and jogging pants because you know, who gives a crisp.

I slowly walked into Derek's loft, still in my school clothes, clutching my bag to my chest.

As I walked in, Erica, Boyd, Isaac, and Derek all look up at me. I smile and say hey.

"Go change were starting in a few" Derek grunts.

Being Derek's sister is awful, but being one of his betas is worst.

I slowly change in one of the bathroom and walkout, slightly covering my chest.

Why did I move out?!!! I mean I could've had a shirt to wear, but no. I moved into the Martin household.

I slowly walked up to Derek, still trying to cover my chest.

"So uh Erica and Y/N, Isaac Boyd, me watch" Derek says.

I look over to a smirking Erica.

She thinks she's something doesn't she. I'll do the honor of putting her in her place.

stupide cul de salope.

Everyone surrounds us as we go up to the mat.

Derek yells start. Next thing I know Erica is running towards me. I flash my eyes as she quickly sends her claws my way. I grab her wrist, flipping her over my shoulder and onto the ground. I flip her over still holding her wrist as I twist it behind her back. I lean up to her ear and whisper, "bitch."

I turn around smirking and walk up to Derek. "I'm not a fan of her" I smile before taking a seat on top of the table.

Isaac and Boyd duel after me. Soon Isaac finally wins by tripping Boyd.

I turn over to Isaac and smile. "Ready curly fry" I smirk.

"As ever" he replies.

I walk up to him crossing my arms. I look over at Derek. He smirks and yells start. Isaac darts toward me. He sends a little karate chop me way, but I catch his wrist, punching his gut in return. I send my knee up into his chin and I see some blood trickle from his mouth.

I can just feel the anger build up in him. He pushes me off, but I gracefully do a backhand spring. I look up just as he pounces at me. I step to the side as he falls to the ground.

"Awe is little Isaac losing to a girl" I smirk taking a step closer. He grabs my ankle. I use my other foot to press down on his arm and he lets go in pain. I let out a little snicker as he stands up anger rushing through his blood.

He runs over to me. First  he swings at me. Again I catch it, I send my first into his side and my knee right where the sun don't shine. He stumbles back in pain as I take a step closer.

"I can't believe we call you a werwolf. Your so pathetic. Weak, slow, can't even take out a girl" I sigh walking over to him. "just so disappointing" I giggle. I hear Derek let out a small snicker.

"I'm not weak" he growls.

"Yeah you are" I stare flatly.

"Like a pencil" I sigh.

He runs towards me, and catches me but surprise.

I land on my back as he lands on top of me.

"Who's the weak one now" he smirks leaning closer.

Soon enough his lips crash into mine and butterflies exploded in my stomach.

He brakes away and whispers, "I'd like to do that more often."

--------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the slow updates! I'm working on other books rn so I mauled stressed. Thank you for all the read love you guys!

- Sara