WHERE THE HELL IS LAHEY

*****smut 😏😏😏
Scott's POV

Stiles and I walk into the locker room, starting to get ready for lacrosse practice.

I was lacing up my cleats when coach walks up to stiles and I.

"Where the hell is Lahey" he asks slamming his clipboard on the bench. Stiles and I glance at each other, not knowing what to say.

"Uh, um, coach he's uh with Y/N" I stutter.

"With Y/N" he he says looking at me wired.

"Now what the hell would Lahey and Y/N be doing" he ask stupidly. Stiles gulps as we look at each other holding our laughs in.

"Well coach" stiles starts. "Their both teenagers , and their a couple" stiles smirks.

"And" coach ask, still oblivious to what we were trying to tell him.

"What these two losers are trying to say coach are that Y/N and Isaac are at home banging each other" Jackson it erupts walking away.

Coaches eyes go wide, "ohhh."

|||

Your POV
I slam the door shut before turning my attention back to Isaac smashing my lips against his. I jump up wrapping my legs around his waist as Isaac's hands go under my butt as support as he walks us up the stairs and into my bedroom.

I open the door with my spare hand as he walks in, shutting the door closed with his foot. Our lips never separate as Isaac walks into the bedroom. Isaac breaks away placing me on the bed as he takes his shirt off. I throw my sweater into the corner as his lips attack mine again as he hovers over me.

I run my fingers down his chest as my other hand grips Isaac's hair as his lips suck at my neck.

He leaves red marks all along my neck before looking me straight in the eyes.

"Take your shirt off" he smirks.

I bite my lips sitting up straddling his waist as Isaac leans back. I slide my shirt off showing my lace strappy pink push up bra Lydia forced me to buy.

Isaac's eyes stare at my chest before pulling me up on top of him as I straddle his waist. I kiss along his jaw as I play with his belt, slowly undoing it.

I do the same as he did to me, leaving red splotches along his neck. He huffs pushing me off of him yanking down my pants and his eyes go wide seeing my matching panties.

"I see someone did some shopping" he smirks.

"Only for you" I smirk as he crawls up to my stomach. He kisses my neck, my chest, under my bra, and down my stomach before stopping at my panties.

He grabs it with his teeth pulling it away before letting it go slapping my skin.

I bite lip getting turned on before he slides off the pink lacy fabric.

(Nopenopenope not writing that✌🏼️)

He comes back up to my face kissing my lips sloppily before I push him back unbuttoning his pants before Isaac slides them off and throws them somewhere in the room.

His boxers come off with them as I take his members in my hands.

(No one wants to read that eww no I ain't going into that detail)

He bites his lip leaning over to the bedside table when I hear that rip.

Isaac hovers back over me kissing my lips softly.

"I love you so much" he whispers in my ear before a wave of pleasure runs through me. Isaac slowly pushes in and out as I moan softly.

He kisses my neck, sucking softly at the sweet spot. I moan loudly as he speeds up and goes harder.

"Oh my god" I moan grabbing the sheets as my nails run down his back.

"Holy shit" Isaac mumble biting my shoulder softly before leaving sweet pepper kisses.

I feel the knot in my stomach release as he moans, his thrust getting sloppier.

Isaac pulls out pulling me next to him as I smile.

"I love you so god damn much" he whispers in my ear.

"I love you more" I giggle.

|||||||||||||
Lollollollwldkcndm this sucks but I felt bad for not posting so here U go

This was requested like 829393 years ago so here u go✌🏼️ this isn't edited to tell me
All my mistakes so I can fix them 😂

THANK U FOR 17k reads