AT MY MOST BEAUTIFUL II

"Oh my god Y/N, your so beautiful" Lydia says wiping her eyes as you hug her.

"Thank you for being my maid of honor lyds" you smile kissing her cheek.

"Ok let me slip on my dress real quickly" Lydia giggles running behind a curtain.

"Ok let's see what my sexy bridesmaids look like" you giggle as Malia, Kira, Lydia, and your two other friends Chloe and Alex step out from behind the curtain.

"Holy crap" you laugh covering your mouth

"You guys look amazing!"

They all blush as you guys form a group hug.

"I love you guys you know that. I love you guys so darn much" you say smiling.

"Now let's go get married" you yell as everyone laughs.

///

"Y/N" you dad says squeezing your hand.

"Yeah dad" you say looking at him.

He was crying, but smiling. "I just want you to know, that you will always be my baby girl, no one can ever take you away from me."

"Awe dad" you say smiling a tear trickling down your cheek.

"You will always be the number one man in my life, no one will ever replace you" you smile kissing his cheek.

"Get ready" the doorman says.

You take a deep breath, closing your eyes as the doors open.

You heard small gasps and "she looks beautifuls" as you walked down the isle.

You looked up at Isaac, his grin bigger than his heart as you hugged your dad before stepping up in front of Isaac.

"We are gathered here today, on this beautiful fall evening to celebrate and share with Y/N and Isaac as they exchange their vows of everlasting love" the priest says as you take Isaac's hand.

"As Y/N and Isaac take their vows today, we are privileged to witness the joyous love of a new family -- a family that will be nourished and nurtured through the devotion of two separate individuals growing together through the common bonds of love. May their marriage bring them the peace, joy, comfort and contentment that is known in the hearts of all. And may Isaac and Y/N both look forward to each new season of their marriage --- just as the world looks forward to each new season of the year. For all seasons bring with them their own special moments and memories."

"An essential requirement of a good marriage is a strong bond of real friendship and trust. Y/N and Isaac, your love for each other will grow deeper with every passing day, but it's important to remember that your love stands on a foundation of genuine, mutual affection and respect for each other. To truly LOVE another person is to be willing to accept both their strong points, and their weak points, with equal measures of understanding and respect. The vows you are about to exchange, will serve as a verbal representation of the non-verbal emotions that are as real as any thing that can be seen, heard or touched. For it is not the words that you will speak today that will bond you together as one --- but the strength of the love and commitment found deep within your souls. "