WE'VE GOT A LOVE THAT IS HOPELESS

"So your saying, that if I win, I get to pie face you, but if I lose, you get to do what ever you want to me" I giggle as I sit crisscross in Isaac's lap, his hands resting under my butt, giving me light squeezes every once and a while.

Those were the memories I want to remember. Not the fights.
Not the yelling.
Not the stress.
Not the bad parts.

"Again! You come home fucking late Y/N!"

Isaac was yelling at me yet again for coming home late. "I guess 10:15 is considered late for a seventeen year old on a Friday night now!" I yell back getting angry.

"NO ITS JUST WE HAD PLANS" he yells rubbing his forehead.

"YOU MEAN STAY AT HOME WITH THE PACK TALKING ABOUT SHIT! IM NOT EVEN ONE OF YOU WHATS THE POINT OF ME THERE" I yell.

I think I might stab him.

"YOUR STILL IMPORTANT Y/N! I MEAN YOU CAN HELP, UH KEEP WATCH!" He yells as me.

"Yeah right" I laugh, my tone sounding pissed, like me right now.

"What the hell do you even do" he ask crossing his arms.

"Since your a dick head who has no life you probably don't know what a party is but, there's your answer" I shrug.

"Why are we doing this" he sigh running his fingers through his hair.

"I don't know! I SIMPLY GO OUT TO A PARTY AND GET YELLED AT! YOUR NOT MY FUCKING DAD ISAAC" I yell.

Hell no, he started this and I'm going to make him regret it.

"You know I don't really think this is going to work Isaac" I mumble pushing my hair back.

I have no sadness ending the relationship at all.

*flashback*

"Wait! Isaac wait for me" I giggle running up the steep hill.

"Here" he smiles opening up his arms. He lifts me up, my legs around his waist as we quickly get up the hill.

There were two chairs, blankets and pillows around them, right under the stars.

We laid down, struggling up against each other just listing to each others heartbeats.

"I love you" he says softly.

"I love you to" I smile connecting our lips.

*end of flashback*

"What do you mean you don't think this isn't going to work? WE'VE BEEN TOGETHER FOUR FUCKING YEARS AND YOUR JUST GOING TO END THIS OVER A LITTLE FIGHT!"

His yelling was hurting my ears as I took a step back. "Actually I'm breaking up with you because of the fights we've had for the past two months. You start it because I'm just trying to live my life while it last. You know I'm surprised it even lasted this long. And I think we both know we have a love that is hopeless. A love that is homeless" I sigh.

"Goodbye Isaac" I say grabbing my bag and walking outside to my car.

----------------------------------------------------
Vote and comment cause it's my birthday ✌🏼️

OH AND THANK U FOR 6K!!