A'S IN TOWN

(Ok so if any of y'all watch Pretty Little Liars {which you should cause if u don't then u r missing out} then a lot of y'all know about the A plot. So I got an idea after binge watching three seasons)

The new girl.
The shy one.
The anti social.

That's what my title was at my old school. I wasn't anything, just some shy girl that goes to Rosewood High.

But it was time for a new start, a new life, a different A.

\\\

"Bye mom!"

I closed the door behind me, scurrying off to my car and heading to school.

Beacon Hills High School.

Home of a select few, which are different from the rest. Stand out more.

I park my car in the parking lot, fixing my hair before stepping out of the car and walking into the front office.

"Hello" a voice says behind me, I turn around quickly and meet what I will know as my principal.

"I'm Principal Thomas, you must be Y/N" he smiles at me with a wide grin as I shake his hand.

"Yes sir."

"Well I'll get you your schedule and locker-" he pauses looking behind me with a questioning smirk before looking back at me.

"And then get you a friend to show you around."

I smile and nod as he walks away to grab my papers.

I look back and what he might have been looking at and see the lacrosse team in the hallway, soaked.

I look out the window by the other end of the office and see rain beading down.

"Here- uh let those boys into the locker room as I get you paper work ready" Principal Thomas says handing me some keys.

"Uh, uh ok" I say confused before walking out.

I smile at the group as they watch me unlock the door leading to the locker room. It opens and they file in talking about some random stuff I couldn't understand.

I started to walk away when I was stopped. "I've never seen you around, are you new here" a boy with curly hair and blue eyes asked me.

I smile and nodded, "yeah I just got in town two days ago and was enrolled here."

He smiles and nods. "Well if you ever need someone to show you around I'm always here" he smile taking one glance at my body before quickly turning around and walking away.

One of my select.

Only 6 left before I can start my dirty work.

/// - lets  skip the part where she meets everyone else cause that's going to take forever to write.

I rushed home, running two red lights as I pulled into the driveway quickly. My mom would be home in two hours and I needed to get my things done before she got home.

I pulled out my spare phone before hooking it up to my laptop.

I pushed in a flash drive I was given before typing my passcode.

"Ok, Lydia Martin" I mumble to myself as I look at her file.
Age : 17
Status: Banshee
RFA: she knows something that no one else does

I grab my spare quickly turning it on as I dial lydias phone number into the messages.

I started typing.

        Is it hard keeping the truth from your       
        friends? Or are you just good at lying
                                                             - A

Not my best but I'll get back into the swing of it soon.

I then go to Allison Argent. Sending her a message.

            Awe, poor ally. Having to lie to her                                 
           family constantly so she can keep her
           boyfriend safe. Watch your back bitch.
                                                    - A

I send messages to Scott, Stiles, and Derek before sending my final message to the boy with blue eyes.

Isaac Lahey.

I start typing, I will certainly regret hurting this one.

           Oh Isaac. Why didn't you tell anyone,     
         why? I guess since your father didn't   
           succeed in your death, then I will.
                                             - A

I put my phone away quickly, placing the flash drive in a box in my air vent and the spare phone in my desk.

I put away my lap top just as my mom walks in the front door.

"Hey sweetie, how was your first day?"

"Wondrous" i smile.