DINNER

For potterhead1307

I looked down from x Ray in front of me. I was currently trying to help Melissa figure out what was wrong with Sharif Stilinski.

"I really have no idea, I'm sorry" I mumble. I push my reddish drown hair from my face and look up.

"I just want them to be safe, and I can't even help Sharif. I just wish these stupid dread doctors would just-" I pause. "I don't know! There just teenagers and they have been put through to much" I say as tears fall down my face.

"Afnan" Melissa mumbles. "Your like the glue, you hold them together. Your like the mom, you take care of them. Your this badass mom that they have. Yes your right, they are going through what normal teenagers don't go through, but there our children."

"Well I mean I don't have any kids" I mumble.

"I know...just listen to my empowering speech ok" she laughs. I giggle and wipe away my tears. "You make them happy, you make them smile, you make them feel stronger. You help them through the worst, and even though they have all this pressure with the dread doctors and other supernatural crap, your standing right there. They love you no matter what Afnan, Derek loves you, Liam loves you, Scott loves you, Lydia loves you, Malia loves you, Stiles loves you, Kira loves you, I love you! We all love you to bits and pieces, because you are always there to fix the broken pieces" she smiles.

"I think they need a break" I smile before jumping up and running to my car.

I dial Scotts number,
"Scott, hey" I say into the phone.
"Hey Afnan what's up" he replies.
"Uh nothing really, I was wondering if the pack could come to my place tonight" I ask.
"That sound amazing, we'll be over soon. Like an hour."
"Perfect! See you soon" I smile into the phone.
"Bye" we both say and I hang up.

Once home, I run inside and grab the spaghetti box from the cabinet. I throw it in the boiling water on the stove, and start to make my homemade pasta sauce.

I strain the pasta, add the sauce, and put in on the table. I put a bowl of cheese, and start on the cupcakes.

Thank the lord these back quickly.

I pull them out of the oven, and start icing. Not the prettiest cupcakes I know, but I needed to get this done quickly.

I set them on a plate, and put the plate on the table.

I run upstairs and changed into some flowy coral shorts, and a white tank top. I pulled my straight hair into the high ponytail, and skipped down the stairs.

A few moments later, the doorbell rings. I open it and there's the pack.

"I hope you guys are hungry" I smile letting them in. Stiles was the first one in.

"Oh my god you didn't" I heard him say. I close the door, and when I turn around I'm tackled by hugs.

"Awe! Your welcome guys" I smile. "Thank you so much Afnan. What would we do without you" Lydia smiles.

Everyone sits down, and serves themselves.

We chat and eat.

"My god this is so delicious" Stiles says with a full mouth. "Thank you" I smile. "I just wanted to make something for you guys. All of y'all have so much pressure on you. Trying to defeat the dread doctors, the beast, Theo" I sigh.

"You at least deserve a good happy meal" I smile.

"We love you Afnan" Kira smiles. "I love you to" I smile quickly wiping away a tear.
-----------//-----------//-----------//------------
This was a request and GAH I LOVED WRITING THIS! I'm going to add it to my teen wolf imagines! I hope you liked it potterhead1307 !