MAYBE SHE'LL LOVE YOU MORE

You slipped out of your comfy slippers and into your uncomfortable heels before stepping out of the car. You walk up to Isaac's door and knock twice before the door swings open and there stands Isaac in all his beauty.

He pulls you into a hug and kisses your cheek before opening the car door for you.

As he drives to the restaurant he places his hand on your thigh. "Happy three year anniversary baby" he smile. "Happy anniversary babe" you smile.

He pulls into the Italian restaurant and opens the door for you before grabbing your hand and leading you inside the elegant building.

The floors were a glossy white and beautiful red velvet curtains lined the Windows. There was a huge diamond chandelier in the middle of the room.

"Wow" you mumbled as the lady sat you down at the table in the middle of the room.

Isaac grabbed your hand from  across the table before a young man took your orders.

The food came out, and let's say you could survive off of it. The pasta was homemade just like the delicious red sauce.

You look a bite and the cheese melted in your mouth as a swirl of Italian flavored danced around in your mouth.

You let a soft moan and looked over at Isaac who was smirking.

"This is soooo good Isaac you have no clue" you say. "looks good" he say before looking back down at his phone.

He's been on that thing all night, paying no attention to you. Finally he put it down. You smiled when he turned to you but it turned to a frown soon after he said, "I'm going to the bathroom."

He faced his phone down and set on the edge of the table before walking away.

His phone buzzed, then it buzzed again. One look couldn't hurt.

You grabbed it to see a text from " 404-639-8383"

?: can't wait to see you tonight baby
Isaac: yeah can't wait to make you scream my name baby girl
?: I can't wait for you to eat me out
Isaac: I can't wait for the blowjob my girl never gives me sexy kitty🐱
?: I'm ready to put my lips around that long, hard dic-

But you couldn't read anymore. Cheater. He's fucking cheating on me.

You put his phone back just before he came back. "Hey babe girl" he smiles. "Hey Isaac" you mumble.

He take a few bite of food before you speak up.

"Who's 4046398383" you ask with a glare.

"I don't know" he shrugs.

"I didn't know you were the cheating type Isaac" you whisper trying not to draw attention.

"What" he says, add liar to the list.

"Yeah, uh who the fuck is the girl your texting" you say raising your voice a bit, turning a few curios heads.

"I don't know what your talking about" he say shocked.

"Oh really!" You tell causing most people to stop and look.

"ON OUR ANNIVERSARY ISAAC! On our fucking anniversary! You had to cheat on me" you scream. Everyone had stopped by now and had turned to the scene.

"I hope she'll love you more, cause what you've done, I could never forgive you for" you mumble.

You grab your pasta dish before throwing the red delicacy at his white shirt.

You grab your sweet tea and pour it on him before standing up.

"Maybe she'll love your more" you say before strutting off.

You couldn't even reach three tables before the tears started.