FREEZER

"Ok, I'll see you tomorrow" I smile waving goodbye to Lydia as I get in my car.

Where was Isaac? I grab my phone pull up my messages and see none from Isaac. I shrug and but my phone back in my pocket before starting the engine and turning left out of the parking lot, towards Isaac's.

\\

I pull into his driveway, his dad's car not in the driveway thankfully. I get out and knock on the door, but no one answers.

Maybe he can't here me? Sometimes Isaac listen to music while doing homework, and he keeps it obnoxiously loud.

I slowly twist the knob, the door slowly opening as I instantly hear a pounding sound downstairs as I enter the chilly home.

I place my bag by the door, shutting it behind me I turn on the hall light. I shiver slightly as I walk over to the basement door. The pounding sound still vibrating everything around me, a weary feeling churning in my stomach.

I open the door slowly, the eerie creak of the door adding even more fright in my movement.

I flip the switch as I slowly walk down the stairs, the floors making an odd sound each step I take.

The pounding gets louder as I get towards the end of the stairs.

I slowly flip the switch and turn on all the lights at the end of the stairs.

I look, around nothing out of the ordinary except large chains hanging from the ceilings.

Full Moon protection?

I look around before a muffled scream and a yell for help rings in my ears.

Isaac.

I look around frantically before seeing a freezer on the other side of the room.

I quickly run over looking as the lock that was keeping me from opening the awful box.

"ISAAC" I yell as the pounding stops.

"Y/N?" The soft sign I heard gave me the slightest bit of hope that I could get him out before his dad got home, which would be in five minuets.

"ITS OK ISAAC, I- uh- I'll get you out" I yell before he starts pounding on the walls again.

I frantically look around, nothing.

I stand up quickly before slamming my heel into the lock. Pain shooting through my foot before I slam it back into the metal hold.

I feel a warm liquid on my heel as I peer down, blood dripping from my shoe. Shit.

I look around again, hoping to find something I could open it with.

I didn't have time for this.

I kneel down raising my fist high above my head before colliding my fist and the metal lock.

A searing pain sprinted through my nerves, blood instantly starting to pour from my palm as I collide my other hand with the lock. It unlocks.

Both my hands were bleeding and I was pretty sure my ankle was broken. I throw the door open. Isaac's red face, covered in sweat, looks at me before instantly getting up. His breathing was heavy as I instantly start crying.

"Oh my god" I mumble grabbing him forcefully and pulling him into a tight hug.

My arms wrapped around his neck as his arms made their way around my waist.

"Your ok Isaac, I'm here, I'm here" I whisper softly, his breathing start to slow as his sniffles die down.

"W-we have to get out of here" he says quickly placing both hands on the sides of my face.

"Wait, why do I smell bl-" but he cut himself off taking my bloodied hands in his.

"Oh my-."

He looks down at my link ankle.

"God, uh ok come here" he says. I didn't get to respond before he picked me up bridal style, carrying me up the stairs quickly.

Isaac grabs my bag as he rushes us to my car.

His dad could be here any second.

"Just drive" I say softly, getting tired as Isaac puts me in the back, going back around to the drivers seat.

He sticks the key in forcefully before backing out and driving down the street like a maniac.

He speeds and runs a red light before pulling into the hospital ten minuets later.

"What-why are we here" I mumble as Isaac looks back at me.

"You need help" he says sweetly.

"ME! I'm fine Isaac, but you. You were just locked in a freezer, we need to get you help first" I say sitting up.

"You're my first priority."

------------------------------------------------------

This is eh but I needed something.

Sorry for the slow updates 😬 school started and it's super stressfulllll!!! I'll update sometime this week tho.