young love

— 3rd person

Isaac paced her room, gripping and fidgeting with the hem of his grey V-neck shirt. He had waited all day for the girl he craved so much. Isaac imagined the beautiful girl standing there, wearing nothing but the beautiful smile that never left her face.
-
Y/N quickly threw her bag in the back of her car as she swiftly turned on her car and pulled out of the airport parking lot. She sped through her neighborhood, rushing to her house where she knew, the boy she loved, was sitting in her room.
-
Isaac sat down on the bed running his hands through his hair. His patience was starting to fade away as his foot tapped on the dark floor. He fell back in the bed when he heard a car door close outside. Isaac strung up looking outside to see the goddess getting out of the car.
Who knew that love could put you in such a trance. Isaac watched admiring the young beauty as she moved flawlessly from the car to the front door. Isaac snapped out of the trance as he ran down the stairs to greet his love.

— your pov

Your pushed your hair out of your face as you fumbled with your keys frantically trying to find the one that went to the black door in front of you. But before you could place the key in the door, it opened to show the one you had been thinking about all day. The one who never left your mind. Isaac Lahey.
You smiled throwing your bag and keys into the apartment before jumping into Isaacs arms.
Your arms wrapped around his neck, your legs around his waist as your lips finally collided.

"I missed you" you mumbled against his lips as his hands tightly gripped your butt.

"I missed you more." Isaac placed you on the bed and you looked into his blue eyes.

"Oh my god I love you" you laugh before your lips make way to his, yet again.

🍍🍍🍍

yaaaaaa boiiiiiiii

I'm back

Mainly because my grades r popin'

And I feel like writing more

And I felt bad because idek

But yay

Ur favorite hoe is back 💦

Lmao this still sucked tho

Eh who cares