WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH MY BOYFRIEND

"Did you see him take Isaac" your older brother Derek asked as you both ran down the hospital stairs.

"Yeah, and I would have stopped him but there were people and I didn't want to risk anything" you said, your eyes starting to shift to a bright red.

"Smart" he said smiling slightly as you shoved a door open walking towards the elevator.

It opened, showing Scott being help up by his throat by one of the alphas.

"Don't you know what your dealing with" he said deeply.

"I'm the alpha" he grimaced tightening his hold on Scotts throat.

You see Isaac asleep in his wheelchair as you walked up and stabbed him with your claws.

He dropped Scott a grumbled, slowly turning his body towards you.

"Yeah well so are we" you smiled throwing him to Derek before he threw him down the hall.

"Scott aren't you supposed to be in school" Derek said helping him up.

"Well yes but, I wanted to check on Isaac" he said brushing off his pants.

"I'm always watching him, don't worry" you said running your finger through Isaac's  hair, you rclaws shrinking back into your regular fingernails.

"Then why did one of the alphas get him" he asked crossing his arms.

"I was surrounded by people, I couldn't do anything. I wanted to keep everyone safe, so Derek and I got down quickly and got him, all is well."

You turned on your heel facing the alpha who was starting to walk towards you.

"I swear what does it take for you to understand that no one likes you and you should leave" you yelled swinging your leg up, kicking him in the jaw.

Derek punched him, which caused the alpha to fall helplessly to the ground, unconscious.

"Now go back to school" Derek said pushing Scott out of the elevator as you pushed Isaac behind them.

///////
Lol this has nothing to do with Isaac I just thought it was bad ass

Jealousy wars part II is going to be posted sometime this weekend I think.