MATTRESS FIRM

Your POV

Thanks to Isaac I need a new bed. I would highly recommend to never let a werwolf ever and I mean ever jump on your bed.

Isaac and I hopped in the car and drove to the mattress firm down the street.

"I'm sorry" Isaac smiles rubbing my thigh as I drove. "Your paying 2/3 of it" I say sternly looking at him. "It's your bed to" I smile. "Yeah yeah I know" he sighs leaning back. God who doesn't love him?

I parked the car and walking in holding Isaac's hand.

"How may I help you today" a  lady with glasses greets us. "Uh, we are looking for a queen sized mattress" Isaac smiles. "Over there" she points to the east side of the store. "Thank you" I smile before pulling Isaac away.

When we finally reached the queen section, I fell in love. Right there in front of me was a me memory foam, bamboo, cool temperature tempurpidic mattress.  (Idk how to spell ⬆️😂) I run to the foamy wonder and plump down.

Holy butter sock I need this bed. I look up at Isaac but he's already sprinting towards the bed doing the same belly flop as me. "Holy Shizuoka this is amazing" he sighs. "Thank you for keeping it PG language" I giggle. We roll around for a while until I look at the price tag.

"Hell no" I yell standing up. "$1,400 uh no" I yell. "That's like, seven times the cost of my last mattress" I sigh.

"You must have had a cheap ass mattress if it was only $200" Isaac laughs. I shake my head and pull out my wallet. "I have $650, what about you?" I ask. "Uh $3,000" he mumbles.

"Tell me you did not just say $3,000" I say. "I do" I he whispers looking up. "You don't just walk around with $3,000 in your wallet Isaac" I giggle. "But yeah your paying" I smile. He nods and we walk up to the registered and buy our dream bed.

"Thank you Isaaac" I whisper kissing his jaw as we get back in the car. "Anything for my baby girl" he smile rubbing my thigh.

"You know, I have some good plans for that mattress" I smirk wiggling my eyebrows. "Oh do you" he smirks.

---------—---------—---------—---------—--
A/N: thank u guys SO much for all the reads!