shhh, this is serious

"Shhhh, shh- shushh your mouthhhh-" Issac slurred. You giggled, pressing your finger to both his lips and your own.
"Be quiet" he hiccuped.
The two of you stumbled your way around the back of the McCalls house, towards his bedroom window.
"We need-" hiccup "to be soooo quiet-" hiccup "this is so serious Y/N I'm like-" hiccup "so serious."
You giggled and nodded your head.
He pulled himself onto the roof, pulling you up after him. The two of you continued to quietly laugh as he opened the window. Issac went through it first, immediately falling the the ground with a loud thud.
You gasped and slid in after him, falling on top of him.
"Shhhh" he whisper yelled.
"You're the one making noise!"
"Whatever," he hiccuped, pulling you closer to him.
The two of you lied there with you spread out on top of him while his hands wrapped around your waist, keeping you close.
"Hiccup." Both you and Issac immediately turned into a bundle of giggles, each of you unable to breathe from the laughter.
"What's going on in here" Mrs.McCall groaned, rubbing her eyes as she opened the door. Light poured in, illuminating you and Issac on the floor, still laughing and completely wasted.
You both froze, looking up at her.
"Oh god" she mumbled, grabbing your hands and pulling you up.
"Mrs.McCall!" You slurred, hugging her.
"Let's get you some clothes Y/N" she smiled, slightly annoyed with your intoxicated behavior.
"I promise you-" hiccup "we weren't going to do anything unsafe-" hiccup "if you know what I mean." You hiccuped again as she dragged you out of the room.
"Bye my love" Issac called out to you as you stumbled down the hallway.
"How did you know we got home?" you asked Scott's mom.
"You guys were not as quiet as you thought you were" she smiled, squeezing your arms as she led you to a spare room.

———

Word Count : 325
Au : sorry this was super short :(
I thought it was cute ig
please feel free to leave any request!
I feel like y'all don't want me to write anymore rip maybe I'm just being weird idk.
thanks!
hope you enjoyed!