SCOTT ARE YOU OK?

Third person
Scott and Y/N had recently broken up. She saw Scott kiss Kira, and ended the relationship. But now that Y/N was single, Isaac wanted some. Isaac and Y/N had spent the night at her house, in the same bed. But nothing  happened. They just did homework.

Isaac walked up to Scott door and knocked and then walked in. "Hey you going to school" Isaac questions Scott. "Uh yeah why?" Scott ask

. "Ok cool me to" Isaac replys nodding. "Do you want to hit me" Isaac questions after a long pause.

"N-no why would I want to hit you" Scott ask. "Do you want to punch me" Isaac ask. "No why-why are you asking me this" Scott scoffs. "Would you be mad if I dated Y/N" Isaac blurts out.

"Well I mean I don't know" Scott says rubbing the back of his neck. "How do you feel about her" Isaac says questioning him. "I don't really know Isaac" Scott grumbles. "Did you kiss her?" Scott whispers looking up. "No" Isaac frowns. "Did you want to?" Scott says with an angry tone in his voice. "Oh yeah badly" Isaac smirks.

Next thing you know Isaac is being thrown out of Scott's room into the hallway. Mama McCall walks out into the hallway. "Stop that now you supernatural teenage boys, now your supernatural ex girlfriend is here Scott so act like a grown up" she frowns showing a blushing Y/N. She walks out to see Isaac and Scott standing in the hallway. "Oh bad time ok goodbye" she stuttered walking away. As Y/N walks outside she hears mama McCall yell, "SEE YOU TWO SUPERNATURALS MADE A GIRL RUN AWAY!" Y/N just giggles and drives to school.