YOU SAVED ME

For PurpleFlower5556

I just got home from school. My sister Allison said she would pick me up, but you know what!

She didn't.

So I had to walk.

I set my bag down in my room and walked into Allison's room to see if she was ever home.

When I walked in, I couldn't feel anything. My legs were numb. My arm were numb. Everything went numb.

I saw Isaac, my boyfriend, hovering over my sister. I dropped the glass of water in my hand, and it shattered. Like my heart.

"What the holy hell" I whisper as my eyes start to water.

"Alexus- it's it's not what your think" Isaac says instantly. "I think that you hovering over my sister is what I think" I snap back.

"I-it" Allison starts but I interrupt her. "Why would you do this to me!"

Soon I'm stepping closer ready to throw his ass out the window at any moment.

"Why would you just break my heart like this!" I scream years running down my face.

There was a long awkward moment of silence. "I think we should maybe bring this outside" I whisper turning around and walking down the stairs, toward the apartment exit.

I hear Isaac running after me.

Once outside I turn around, not a look of sorrow in his eyes.

"Why" I cry as my voice cracks. "Did you hate me or something. Did you want me to suffer! Did you even want to date me!" I yell at him.

"Alexus- I did! It's was just in the moment" he shrugs.

I laugh one of those I'm about to shove a metal pole wrapped in bearded wire, laced with mistletoe and wolves bane kind of laughs.

"In the moment MY ASS" I scream.

"I thought you loved me" I whimper.

"Well maybe I did! But right now your being a bitch and I'm kinda rethinking that" he screams back.

"I can't believe I ever dated you. Hell I ever liked you" I scream back crying.

Next thing, I know, there's a sharp pain across my face. I look up slowly tears pouring down my face.

"Did you just slap me" I whisper not making eye contact.

"Alexus- I just- I didn't mean to" he starts before I yank the feather ring off my finger.

"Take you fucking ring back dick faced douche bag" I whisper before quickly turning around. I just started running.

I ran and ran until I made it into the middle of the woods.

I sat down on a rock and started crying, as it started to grow darker. Probably not the smartest choice to go in the woods at night, without some sort of weapon.

I slowly stood up, wiping away my tears. I turn around and then, I hear a crunch.

Well shit.

I turn around, and there's one of the Oni.

"THE ONE NIGHT!" I yell.

I grab a long stick from the ground and swing it around.

"You know, Argents have a history, of killing, of defeating, so I would be worried" I say trying to sound tough and confident.

He swings at me, but I block it with the hard stick. He swigs agin at my head, but I thankfully duck.

Next thing I know, I'm surrounded by not one but five Oni.

They all charge at me at once. I can't hold the back.

I get a few back while swinging the stick around.

But when I turn around, I feel something pierce through me. I look down and see a sword sticking through my stomach.

"No" I whisper barely audible.

Then, I feel more pain rip through my stomach.

Now, I saw two swords sticking out of my stomach. Great way to die. Running from the dickface douche you used to love.

"It's over" I whimpered as both Oni removed their swords from my stomach.

Before I finally give up, I hear a loud booming roar.

I slowly look up and see Isaac running around everywhere, getting rid of the Oni.

After there gone, he rushed over to me. "Oh my god" he says crying pressing against my wound.

"I'm so sorry Alexus, thi-this is all my fault" he cries.

"It's not completely your fault" I whimper. "Maybe a little" I whisper blood bubbling my voice.

"Oh my god" I hear him whisper. "What" I ask, trying to keep my eyes open. "Y-your eyes" he mumbles. "What a-about my eyes" I groan in pain.

"T-there, t-there yellow" he whispers.

Yellow?

"Wait like your yellow" I ask franticly, as numbness covers my
body.

"Like my yellow" he says.

"And you have fangs to" he smiles.

"But- I was never bit" I say in shock.

I felt a shock of pain leave my body.

"Maybe you worn born with it. You just had to have a near death experience to show your true identity" he whispers in my ear.

"S-so does this mean I'm one of you?" I ask. "Yeah" he whispers. Even though I can't see anything, I can tell he's smiling like a fool.

"Here can you help me up" I ask. He grabs my hands and pulls me up. I place my hand on my stomach, no blood.

"So, uh about earlier" Isaac sighs as we walk towards the edge of the woods towards my apartment.

"I don't know how I'm going to eat your trust again, but I just want you to know, I love you. I love you I love you I love you so so so much words can't describe. I just wish you'd give me another chance" he says taking my hands.

"I might be able to arrange that" I sigh. He smiles and I look into those beautiful blue eyes. "I can defiantly arrange that" I smile grabbing both sides of his shirt and crashing our lips together.

I couldn't live with out this boy.