Daniel

*Lillys pov*
We arrive in LA after the longest airplane ride ever, and Joey is ambushed by fans. I stand off to the side not drawing any attention and knowing if I tried to get to him I would be trampled or ruin his life. I awkwardly stand there until a guard comes and escorts Joey out and my hand is grabbed as the guard rushes him to baggage claim. We make it to baggage claim without another ambush and quickly grab our bags and leave. Outside of the airport Joey drags me to a small blue car in the car garage and we drive to his house.
*joeys pov*
I was ambushed by fans as I walk into the lobby of the airport, as I'm taking pictures and signing things I notice Lilly is no where to be found I signal a guard over who quickly clears the kids away. I find Lilly and barely have enough time to grab her hand as the guard is rushing me to baggage claim. As we get close to the house I start to tell her about Daniel and how he doesn't know about her yet, she quickly agreed it would be best for her to wait in the car while I talked to Daniel about her in the house.
*lillys pov*
We reach the house and I remain in my seat while Joey goes inside to talk to Daniel. He then comes outside with Daniel to show he's not lying and Daniel rushes to the car, pulls me out and hugs me tears running down his face. I couldn't quite figure out why he seemed so upset though.
*daniels pov*
Joey ran in the house very excited and explained Lilly to me, he told me about her depression and how when he was talking to her at the orphanage he noticed her wrists, I couldn't help but want to run out there and hug her and shield her from anything that tried to hurt her. I then ran outside pulled her out of the car and hugged her, what I couldn't control, that I tried so hard to, were the tears that flowed from my eyes as I hugged her. We were inside talking to her and lightening the mood when I heard a car door slam shut.