Guilt

*lillys pov*
I felt really guilty and honestly didn't wanna go to Joeys room but Pam seeing I was crying escorted me to it not giving me a choice to run as I planned on when she left. We entered joeys room and I couldn't look up I didn't want him to see the guilt in my eyes I didn't want him to know. I had betrayed him and now instead of avoiding him like I was planning on I had to face him and I felt terrible.
*joeys pov*
Pam walked her in as I saw the tears falling to the ground as she refused to look up at me. I tell Pam thanks and then get up and hug her there was nothing I could do but that, what I wasn't expecting was for her to pull away and give me something from her bag as she rolled up her sleeve. She looks me in the eyes tears falling from hers apologizing and begging me not to be mad, we sit on the bed and she tells me about how the stress was too much and that she couldn't help it anymore. She was two days clean and now this, I love you lil I would never be mad I say as Daniel hobbles into the room on crutches joining us in our hug. She tells him about having been two days clean until the stress took over and how sorry she was for disappointing us, and for the first time in that past week I saw Daniel smile and hug Lilly I could tell he was mad at me for not telling him but there was nothing to do about that. I ripped Lilly's sleeves down as the doctor walked in telling us we were both released and he looked at me weird when he saw what I did but quickly shrugged it off and walked out.