Diaster

*Lillys pov*
I go into my room after Joey explains the whole vidcon thing and I contemplate wether to take a shower or to just slit away, I soon decide to shower since it would be less obvious and I shower and take care of that mess. As I'm getting ready I hear Joey coming upstairs and I rush to grab a hoodie, next thing i know I'm hiding in my bathroom rushing to put on my hoodie and act as if nothing happened. Joey sits on the end of my bed in complete silence and then starts crying, he pulls me into a hug and then starts apologizing about him and Daniel fighting earlier, I then look up to him and tell him I never heard them fighting and I just wanted to get some fresh air which made him giggle, I look up and say "what?" And he looks back and says "your in Los Angeles there is no fresh air!" Causing us both to start laughing.
*joeys pov*
I walk into Lilly's room as I see her bolt toward her hoodie and back into the bathroom, I am really worried about her and as I'm thinking about what I'm gonna say I start crying and pull her into a hug as she starts explaining why she left. She claims she went for fresh air which makes me giggle causing her to look nervous, I then explain how Los Angeles isn't the kind of place you'd go to get fresh air which caused her to fall into a fit of laughter. When were done laughing I Started to become serious about it all again and just talked. She gets up to grab her phone charger and her trash can falls over I go to clean it all up when I see a receipt to the Walgreens and on the receipt I see the one thing she bought, she doesn't know I know and I have no clue what to do about it all my baby girl is self harming. I then leave and tell her I have editing to do and leave her alone while I go to bawl my eyes out in peace in my room. I heard Daniel open the front door and yell that he's home, I quickly cleaned up my face and pulled a fake smile and acted perfectly fine for the rest of the day I didn't know how he would react but I have to talk to him about the reciept tonight.