Drama

*daniels pov*
"JOEY!" "Yeah?" "Why haven't you left to get Lilly?" "She's walking home with her new friends Mary and Dan", I heard back. She already made friends? I thought for sure she'd take a while to warm up to people like she had to warm up to me, I don't get why she's so jumpy around me, I'm not gonna hurt her! Well whatever I'll just have to deal with it, I hear the door open and Joey run to it probably engulfing her in the hugs he used to give me, probably kissing her on the forehead and asking how her day was like he used to do with me. As I'm sittin here thinking this I realize I'm over reacting and I sound really jealous but I can't help it I've never liked having to share.
*Lillys pov*
Joey practically tackled me at the door causing Mary and Dan to start laughing like crazy making him go all awkward since he didn't know thy were there, I told him we were going to my room to hang out and he said were going out to dinner so they have to leave around fiveish which gave us 3 hours to hang out. I could hear Daniel crying in his room so I shot a text to Joey and then we headed into my room not wanting to cause a scene with Daniel. We walk into my room and they're instantly in awe of the posters around the room Mary looks at the panic! At the disco one and starts singing hallelujah causing me and Dan to start laughing, I go over to my Mac and play some music as we talk and just hang out.
*joeys pov*
I'm trying to find some drinks or something to take up to the kids while they hang out when my phone lights up with a text from Lilly

Daniels in y'alls room crying just letting you know

Not wanting to disturb her or her friends I pull Daniel downstairs to talk to him and figure out what's wrong, he claims he wasn't but it was obvious he was.he finally explained about the whole Lilly still not warming up to him and how it seems like I don't love him anymore and how Lilly comes first now instead of him, I vowed to him I wouldnt treat them any differently anymore and that we will go out to dinner just us one night no Lilly. He agreed and I asked if he knew where any snacks were or drinks and he pointed to the only cabinet I couldn't reach which meant he had to get the snacks down. Emergency junk food he says pulling out a case of Oreos and a six pack of soda, he looks at me with a look of regret and says "what a girl can't have her junk food?" Causing me to start laughing like an insane hyena and that's when I remembered why I love him so much and planted a long kiss on his lips.