Day one

*daniels pov*
Me and Lilly are talking when all of a sudden her phone is blowing up with notifications. She turns her phone off and tosses it on her bed as we continue to talk, I notice she looks like a nervous wreck so I leave and go talk to Joey about who was here.
*lillys pov*
Daniel leaves to go check with Joey about who was here, the second he leaves i turn my phone back on and see all the stuff people had to say about me today.

"Wow someone finally found you appealing enough to adopt?"
"Hey where'd you go loser?"
"Skipping school again to avoid us? We will find you loser!"
"You can run but you can't hide you emo piece of trash!"

I sat there bawling my eyes out and reaching into my bag and once again realizing my razors were back at the orphanage. I sigh as I realize there's no escape and go in the bathroom to try and calm myself down and just talk myself into realizing they can't get me and even if they try Daniel and Joey would never let them get me, would they? I wash my face and leave my phone on my bed and head downstairs, hoping the fact I've been crying isn't showing.
*joeys pov*
"You okay Lilly? You look as if you've been crying." "Yeah I'm fine" she replies back pulling what I knew was a fake smile. "Okay, so what do you want to do today?" She replies with a muttered "I don't know" and sits down at the table next to Daniel. "Ya hungry?" Daniel asks, she shrugs her shoulders as I say I could go for food right now so me and Daniel discuss where we should eat at. We don't eat out much and Lilly doesn't know any American places so we decide to ask if she's okay with vegan food, she just says sure so we go to the restaurant nearest to the mall. Me and Daniel pig out on our food as I notice Lilly hasn't eaten much, I ask if she's okay and she nods and eats a tiny more. We then drive to the mall to take her clothes shopping.
*lillys pov*
I dont really eat much to I tired to eat as much as I could but I soon noticed Joey and Daniel were done and I hadn't eaten but a few bites. Joey must have noticed because he asked if I was okay, I pulled a fake smile and nodded although the tweets I was getting we're making those few bites harder and harder to keep down. Joey and Daniel surprise me by taking me to the mall and letting me buy clothes, the first place I went was hot topic and then I realized all I had was band merch so I decided going into converse vans and forever 21 would help cover up the fact all I've bought is band stuff. When we left the mall Joey and Daniel wanted dinner but with all the tweets and messages I was getting I wasn't hungry so I just got a drink and sat there while they ate. Then Joey pulled out his phone to go check Twitter and announced the live stream tonight. I watched in terror as he saw all the stuff being said about me on my page.