The first time I met you.

Mavis Pov
Today's my first day in Magnolia along with my mommy and daddy, we got a nice 2 story house and with a nice view. Though my parents said I would fit in here, but I'm very nervous.. While mom and dad were unpacking I was in the front yard playing with my cousin Lucy till I saw a boy with black hair and onyx eyes make his way towards us and a younger boy who was running over here while yelling Lucy's name. The boy with black hair came towards me and said. "Hi. I'm Zeref Dragneel."

********
Zeref's Pov

I heard from dad that there were new people moving into the neighborhood, though usually I'm not excited to see new people like my little brother Natsu. He was blabbering about it all day going on saying " I can't wait to see if they have a kid my age I can play with!!!" Natsu you have to be patient.. They will arrive soon enough. Our father Igneel said in a very calm tone. Igneel looks exactly like Natsu, the same salmon colored hair.
It was about noon when we heard the sound of two kids squealing outside.. " Natsu wait!!!!!" I yelled out as he darted put the door and across the street. He was yelling to his best friend Lucy. I knew he had a small crush on her ( though he always denies it.) That's when I saw her, she was about as tall as me with long golden blond hair. She had dazzling green eyes. Natsu ran over to Lucy and started to ramble about stuff.. I as calmly as l could walked to the girl and said " Hi. I'm Zeref Dragneel."