Me

Ok just for reference this is not part of the story but i would like you to read please.

Once there was a girl in band (she wasn't mean or popular She was a nerd and was proud of it,a little chubby but not bad), more specifically she was in drumline and she loved it. it was her 9th grade summer and she walked into the band hall where she was to meet her new drum mates and she was happy. She went to introduce her self to the rest of her mates, then went to talk to a person named C. who she had met her 8th grade year and was so nice to her just like the rest were. C did not even want to see her she just looked at her with anger and walked away from her. After a while the girl realized that no one would really talk to her or even acknowlege that she was there. At first she thought they were not in the mood to talk today since they were like that on the first day. Days and months passed and not one person seemed to like her. C grew very cold towards her and so was the rest of her section. She felt alone just like the outcast, the group would make her gather things for them and but she did not mind all she wanted was to be accepted by the group. though 3 girks madeit hard for her to be happy in her new life with them C, K, and V were very cruel with the girl always yelling at her when she made a small mistake or didn't do things the way  they wanted. Many times the girl noticed that she distanced her self from her section and was alone most of the time, though she said it never really bothered her it really did many times she cried wondering what she did to them to deserve this type of treatment. Then one day C approached the girl when she had left her stuff out to go change really quick to not be late for her classes she came back to put her stuff up when C came with her possie and started to yell at her about it in front of her section, she looked for help among the group and they just looked away, the girl had enough and fought against them for the first time and it shocked them. She was later approached by the teacher and was punished for yelling at the 3 girls and was told that the section was a family and that they needed to act like one. After that the girl stayed quiet and would not talk to anyone but her family or her closest friend though she never really got to see him most of the time. She honestly felt ALONE.. After always being yelled at and torchered by these girls she hit her breaking point and cried so hard as she ran away after a concert to her mother and begged her to let her transfer to another school, her mother was furious and went to have a conversation with the band directors but they just listened and nothing ever happened to the girls. they stopped for the time being but it did not last. after a huge competition she was approached by another girl in Drumline named K.C she told  the girl that she and her boyfriend were with the other girls and they started to bad mouth the girl, she listened while her boyfriend yelled at the girls saying that she was a god person and that they should get to know her before they judge. the girl was upset but not really suprised by the action. She told the teacher about it and again he did nothing. They continued to torcher her by any means, they also ran objects( the freaking drums) into her shoulders or back. After about a year and a half the girl was left with no choice but to get out of this toxic enviorment. She joined and rotc program where she met a person named Mel, this person went out with someone in drumline and saw the girl all alone and was mad. Not at the girl but the section and as very happy she left and joined their program. The girl was left with many scars on her heart from that tramatic expirerence. her Junior year she was approached by K.C and she appoligised for the way she treated the girl just that the girl was the outcast of the group and she was protecting her reputation ( she never talked to her after the incident) and that she didn't deserve anything that they did to her. Now by this time I bet you're wondering who this girl is right? She's not just some random person who I met in school....It's me. The girl in this story is me and this is my story of my highschool expirence in band, I was harassed and made fun of behind my back all the time to the point I would not want to go to school. I told you guys this story not for fun because bullying can cause so much harm and cause people to take their own life. I'm asking you guys if you see anyone being bullied to please stand up and help them. because you could be the difference between life and death for that person. Don't be like the people who saw me get hurt and chose to do nothing to protect themselves.

                                                      R.I.P 

                                                   Daniel FitzPatrick ( 13 years old )