Mine Part 3

Mavis Pov.

After going to lunch with Zeref the day passed by quickly.  We left school and went over to his house to study... But knowing us it wasn't going to be much.  "Zeref!!!  Give it back!  I have a test tomorrow!!" I said trying to be serious.  He only chuckled and held my calculus book higher above his head.  "Mavis,  you're not studying.  You're panicking. Take a break for a minute." I puffed out my cheeks "Of course you'd say that!  You're number one in the class!" He only smiled "Yea maybe...  But you're my number 1." I laughed and playfully punched his arm "You are So cheesey!" He proceeded to pick me up and twirl me around "You know you love it." I looked up at him with caring eyes "Yea,  but I love you more." He leaned down to kiss me but my phone started to ring. He groaned and fell on the couch,  "Hold on Zeref.  Hello?  Lucy, what wrong?" Lucy's voice came through the phone.  "Mavis were you expecting company today?" She asked in a very confused tone.  I stayed quiet,  I hadn't invited anyone over;  had I?  "No.  I wasn't.  Why?" She answered back quickly "Because there are two people here to see you.  I don't want to interrupt you and Zeref's alone time but-" I spoke up quickly "No it's OK.  I'll be right over.  I'll see you soon." I hung up the phone and started to put my books up.  Zeref noticed and stood up.  "You're leaving?" He asked,  obviously confused.  I nodded "Lucy called;  apparently there are two people at me house who wanted to see me." His eyes narrowed "Who is it?" He asked sternly,  but an underlying tone of worry overshadowed the sternness.  I turned and threw my arms around him;  he slightly relaxed under my embrace.  "I don't know...  But I should go and see.  You coming with?" He returned the embrace.  "Yea.  There's no way I'm letting you go alone." He said with certainty in his voice.

After I got my things I headed to my house. Zeref was holding my hand and didn't let go.  "You ready to go inside and see the mysterious guest?" I nodded and opened the door.  "Hey Mavis!  Surprised?" "Well... This is unexpected!!"

OK... (Hides behind Goku.)

I know it's been forever since an update,  and I'm sorry.  But I'm in college now so it's harder for me to update as often as I would like too.  I appreciate those who read my story and waited patiently.  I promise to update sooner.