The First Day of School.

"When they are talking"
"When they are thinking"

Mavis Pov

The days of summer flew by, and now I'm going to finally attend school!! During the summer me and Zeref have gotten really close, we are always together and never leave each other's sight. He's my best friend. Natsu and Lucy are close too, but usual Natsu likes to aggravate her alot. " Mavis!!! It's time to go!! Zeref's already here to go to school with you!" Alright mommy I'm coming!! I come running down the stairs to see my best friend standing there with a huge grin on his face. " c'mon Mavis we have to go. Bye Mrs. Vermilion." Bye kids have a good day! My mother yelled. As soon as we got out the door I gave Zeref a kiss on his cheek and started to walk to school, he was blushing when I gave him the kiss. " Zeref your blushing again.." I snickered. " N-No I'm not.. L-Let's just get to school." I laughed and Zeref glared at me.. I still kept laughing.

Once we reached school Zeref and I
Went to see if we got the same class together.. "Yay!!! Your In my class Zeref!! I was worried you weren't going to be in my class." "Well I'm in it so you don't need to worry.... I'm never going to leave you Mavis.." Zeref said while his face was turning red, he tried to hide it.. Key word TRIED.

*************
Zeref's Pov

Thank god were in the same class!! "Yay!!! Your In my class Zeref!! I was worried you weren't going to be in my class." Oh Mavis I was worried too, I can't stand to be separated from you.. I may be young but I care for you... More than just my best friend. If only I could tell you... I wonder what your reaction would be like?" Well I'm in it so you don't need to worry.... I'm never going to leave you Mavis.. She gave me a big smile that made my heart melt.. " Crap!! I'm blushing.. Ok I've got to hide it, I don't want Mavis to think I'm weird or something." I hid my face as best I could... I think she didn't notice.. We both headed to class and were the first ones there. Of course I sat by Mavis, there was no doubt. As soon as the bell rung. All of our classmates came in.. " I just wonder if the way I feel about you Mavis..... Do you feel the same. I hope so.... Cause your everything to me.."

Tbc.

Special thanks to everyone who has read my story so far!!! I will try to update tomorrow at the earliest.
Love you all!!!!