Would you?

Mavis Pov.

It's been 1 week since me and Zeref missed and he's been avoiding me. And it's been eating away at me " Why would he avoid me?? I mean he kissed me... So why would he not want to speak to me now?"

I wanted to tell Zeref that I loved him after our first date, but he's been avoiding me. I slowly walked to my first period class. I walked in to see Zeref no where to be found. " Why is he avoiding me?? Does he not like me or something?? I may go and see him after school."  Finally I got through the day and started to head to Zeref's house. As I made my way up the steps to his house the door flew right open and out came Zeref , and boy he looked mad.  " Zeref!!  Would you just listen to me!!!! " Lucy called out after him as she pursued him out the door.  " I don't want her hurt Zeref!  You know this!!!!" Zeref turned back to Lucy and yelled " You don't think I know that?! But Its none of your business!!!  I LOVE HER!!!! " Lucy looked behind Zeref to see me just standing there mortified.  " I guess I'm too late...  Zeref loves another girl... I've loved him for so long.. So this is the pain of being rejected huh? "  " Zeref .. Who do you love?  I'm being serious now." Lucy looked back at him eyes blazing. But it seemed to only anger him further.  " You know Lucy don't play dumb!!  It's the only girl who's been close to me!  I've loved her since I met her!!  It's my best friend!!  If I have to scream it out I will!  I LOVE MAVIS VERMILLION!!!! " He shouted out with anger. Lucy's angered expression quickly turned into a happy one " Well then...  Turn around. " What?? " Zeref said in a unhappy tone but turned around.  " Mavis??"
I stood there looking at Zeref,  he had just confessed his love for me. " Mavis....  Did you hear that? " he said as his face started to turn red. My face was already beat red but I smiled and nodded at him. " Oh... " Zeref stayed quite for a bit but spoke up again. " What about you? "  my head shot up to see him coming closer to me.  " Do you love me?? " his eyes pleaded for the answer yes;  I looked up at him eyes shining brightly " Yes..  I do love you. Zeref.  I always have. "  He grabbed me in a big hug and whispered that's all I needed to hear.  He then placed his lips on mine. They were warm and smooth,  and I enjoyed every minute of it. We pulled apart for the unfavorable need for air,  " God I love you so much Mavis.. " " I love you too Zeref. " he pulled me back for a big hug and kissed me once more.  " Now you're mine Mavis..  And I'm never going to let go. " I just smiled and buried my head into his chest. "Oh Mavis you're going to spend the night right? " I looked up and nodded to him.  " Awesome com'on let's go" he gripped my hand as we headed into his house.  "This is possibly the best day of my life! "

Hello Im back!!  Don't kill me for making y'all wait for a long time!!  High school's  a killer and being senior year.  It's tough!!  I'll try to upload as soon as I can!!