Unexpected Guests (Zeref Pov)

Zeref Pov.
  We walked into Mavis's house and I see two people standing with Nstsu and Lucy. The girl turned to Mavis and beamed s huge smile "Hey Mavis! Surprised?" I turned to Mavis and she was shocked "Zera?" Mavis said softly and then they both met in the middle and gave each other a big hug. I smiled softly at my girlfriend,  she looked so happy and that made me happy. The girl pulled away from Mavis and looked at me "And who's this??" Mavis turned and wrapped her arms around me "Zera this is Zeref. My boyfriend." She said smiling at me. I wrapped an arm around her and smiled back before turning my attention to Zera "It's nice to meet you." I said before sticking out my hand to shake hers. Zera nodded and shook my hand "Likewise. Just a warning don't hurt my friend or there will be he'll to pay for. Ok?" I nodded quickly and then she smiled. I lean towards Mavis "You have scary friends my dear." She only giggled in response. I grinned and looked up noticing the other person,  a boy who kept looking at Mavis. He looked at me and glared daggers at me and I did the same right back "What the heck is this guys problem??" He looked away and I saw guilt flash in Mavis's eyes. I looked at both of them confused "Just what happened between these two??"  I looked at Mavis but her eyes were trained on the guy. She looked up at me and smiled softly. I smiled back as I felt eyes on us I looked back at the guy and glared "Whoever he is he better back off. Mavis is mine and I'm not letting her go again."