I've had enough!!

Mavis POV.

Me and Zera watched the boys walk out, obviously going to fight this dispute. I sigh and Zera wraps her arm around my shoulder and looks at me. "Are you ok??" She asks softly. I look at her and shrug. "I don't know. I'm just tired of this. Why doesn't Warrod understand that I DON'T like him???" I say agitated. Zera stays silent. "He's in denial." She says as we both jump up and run out when the fight truly begins. I rush out to see Zeref on top of Warrod punching him angrily. Everything started swirling around in my head as I run over and tug Zeref away from a bleeding Warrod. "STOP!!!! I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS!!!!" I scream out.

Zeref POV.

Everything just happened so fast... One minute I was happy with my lovely girlfriend and enjoying time with her friends, and then the next minute I'm outside beating the life out of her male friend because he kept making moves on her... I turn to Mavis when she yanks me off Warrod. "STOP!!! I'VE HAD ENOUGH!!!!" She screams out and I go to comfort her but she pushes me away. I was stunned. "Mavis..." I say softly, guilt coloring my tone. She doesn't look at me, but I can tell she's crying. I stay silent before I hear her speak up. "Why can't you both get along?! Is that so hard?!?!" She yells and glares at me and Warrod. Warrod stands up and slips his hands into his pockets. "All I wanted today was to spend time with my friends and boyfriend, but you two messed that up!!!!" She says angry and frustrated. I look at her and try to wrap my arms around her but she pulls away. "Stop Zeref... I'm really not in the mood." Mavis says and looks at Zera. "Can you take me home?? I'm done with this fiasco." She says and Zera nods. Both girls climb into the car and drive off, leaving me and Warrod alone together. I sigh softly and run my fingers through my hair. "Damnit..." I say softly and notice Warrod looking at me. I glare at him and start walking in the direction of my apartment hoping Mavis would be there so we could talk. I got really jealous seeing Warrod and I made Mavis mad at me. I look up at the night sky. "I'm sorry... Please don't hate me..." I whisper, pleading silently to not lose my girlfriend because of my stupid jealousy.

Hey guys... I know this update is really late, and there's no other way of telling this. I got caught up in my life. I didn't know how to continue this story and honestly thought of deleting it. But, I didn't have the heart to delete something that so many people seem to like. I promise to update more, and to my loyal readers. I give you my thanks for pulling out of my slump. Look for more updates from me.