Mine and mine alone.

Zeref Pov.

I sighed softly and tightened my grip on Mavis. I could feel Warrods stare on her, and I feel the rage build up inside of me. How dare this guy looked at Mavis like she's his!! "She's mine!!!" Zeref thought angrily. He feels her squeeze his hand and he looks down and sees her smiling softly. Zeref sighs and smiles back; squeezing her hand back. He holds her hand gently and sighs softly before looking ahead "What am I worried about? Mavis loves me,  not this guy..."  He thinks before noticing Mavis curling into his side trying to escape Warrods advance to be closer to her. Zeref wraps his arm around her,  holding her close to him and sends Warrod a warning glare. "I swear... If he does anything to her..."

After a while Zera stops the car as they reach their destination. "Ok!! Not sure about you guys,  but I'm hungry!!" She says and they all climb out of the car. Mavis steps out and grabs Zeref's hand but feels a tug on her others and looks over to see Warrod holding her other hand. He smiles warmly at her and she looks away "Ugh... When will he realize that I don't like him like that??" She thinks annoyed and tugs her hand away from Warrod and goes inside with Zeref. They all sit down and Zeref manages to snag the seat next to Mavis,  forcing Warrod to sit on the other side. They quickly ordered their food and sat there in an uncomfortable silence. Mavis shifts in her seat and looks at Zera pleasing for help to end this uncomfortable silence. Zera looks at Zeref "So Zeref! You're Mavis's childhood friend?" She asks and Zeref nods "Yep. We've been friends our whole childhood until she moved away. But I always thought about her." He says and looks at Mavis lovingly and she snuggles into his side. Warrod snorts at the couple and Zeref glares at Warrod "Something funny?" He says and Warrod glares at Zeref "Yeah. I'm looking at him." He sneers out and Zeref jumps up from his seat and so does Warrod. They both make their way to the door ready to settle this score once and for all between them. Zera looks at Mavis "Well... This isn't gonna end well."