I'll always protect you.

Zeref Pov.

It's been a few weeks since school started and Mavis is having a good time, and the same as me. I care so much about her and we've gotten closer, and I loved it.. She got to the point where everywhere we go she holds my hand and everytime she does it I blush so much... I can't help it though I care alot about her. I can only hope she feels the same way. Well I have to head over and pick up mavis. I smiled at the thought.

Mavis Pov

School has been great so far, and zeref always sticks by my side..it's SO cute! I gotten very comfortable with him that I hold his hand everywhere I go. I feel safe when I'm with him... Though I haven't told zeref that for 2 weeks I've been getting picked on by a boy named Sting.. He always pushes me down or just makes fun of me.... I'm afraid to tell Zeref about this cause he might be mad at me... Oh I have to get ready to go. I really don't want to go to school... MAVIS! Zeref's here!! Ok mom I'm coming!

Zeref Pov

Hey Zeref let's get going.... Well thats odd she normally happy and excited to go to school but for a while she's been really down lately... I'll probably ask her about it later... After we got out of her house she normally kisses my cheek but she didn't today.. Instead of just walking with her I grabbed her wrist. "What are you doing Zeref?" I didn't answer her instead just leaned in and kissed her cheek... C'mon let's get to school. Ok. She was blushing and wouldn't look at me but I just grabbed her hand and casually walked to school. Once we reached school a guy named Sting approached us he looked at Mavis and said " oh!! So you can't handle me alone so you hire somebody to protect you! You're useless Mavis!!!" I looked at Mavis and she looked like she was about to cry... HEY!!! Leave her alone you jerk!!!! I yelled. Mavis looked at me with teary eyes. When I get mad my eyes turn red.. It's weird but I was angry.. He made Mavis cry and that is unforgivable... Oh!! What are you going to do huh!? Sting yelled at me. Before I could get a good hit on sting Mavis ran away crying. Mavis!! Wait! I left sting and chased after Mavis. Mavis where did you go?? I looked everywhere for her but I couldn't find her.. I then heard the sound of sniffles and followed it around the tree... There was Mavis crying her eyes out.. Mavis are you ok?? I sat down next to her and she looked at me again.. She then just jumped into my arms and started to cry on my shoulders. I was worried about you... She choked out. How long has Sting been picking on you Mavis? About two weeks She said quietly... I then just huffed her back and said " you don't need to worry about me Mavis.. I'll always protect you." She just hugged me tighter and cried more. Sting just wait... You're going to pay for picking on Mavis.. I swear..

I'm back.. Not everything is going to well. But I will keep updating for you guys!! Thank you to anyone who has read my story!!