The First Time He Spent the Night

Mavis Pov

After school me and Zeref headed inside where my mom fussed over our first day.. I was excited Zeref was going to stay over.. Little did I know he was going to spend the night. " So how was your first day?? Did you like your classmates.. Who is your teacher? Did yo-" Dear don't bombard her with questions... We have company dear. Welcome Zeref are you staying for dinner? " Can you please stay Zeref, please!" He looked up at me surprised and agreed happily with a big smile. Before dinner we went outside to play, hey I'm glad your going to stay for dinner... " yea so am I... I never go to any bodies house. So it's my first time." He said rubbing his neck nervously. I giggled and smiled. He just turned his head the other way so I wouldn't see him blush. I find it adorable how he blushes when I'm with him. After we played for a while my momma called us in for dinner, I had a really great time playing with Zeref but I don't want to see him leave so quickly. " Zeref do you think you could spend the night here?" I asked shyly. I don't know I would have to ask my dad he said. I looked at my mom and she started towards the phone to call the Dragneel's to ask. I hope your parents let you stay. So do I. " Zeref your dad said you could stay." I jumped up and hugged zeref he returned the hug and squeezed me pretty tight. After Zeref got the news he could stay we stayed on the living room watching movies until we both fell asleep on the couch.

Parents Pov.

We went to check on the kids and found Mavis asleep on Zeref's chest and zeref was curled up around Mavis and holding her tight as well.. They look so cute right!!!! The mother said. We decided to leave them be and let them sleep. Zeref takes good care of mavis even for such a young age... I wonder what will become of them in the future....

Im SO sorry for not updating In a while alot of crap is happening right now so I may not update for a while I hope you all understand...