Prologue

"But," Harry paused to gulp down the potato chips he had been eating for the past hour. "It's Zayn Malik. Louis, I've never even seen that guy."

"Good." Louis replied with a smirk. They were right now in Harry's house, talking about the 'boyfriend' situation Harry was in because of his lies. "He's sexy as hell. According to the resume you gave Gemma about your dream guy, Zayn fits it well. He's nice or so I've heard."

"Hmm...nice?" Harry thought about it. He never crossed paths with Zayn Malik because their schedules were the complete opposites. Probably that or Harry was too absorbed in his loneliness to check out every student. "Do you think he'll be ready to be my boyfriend for... 47 Days?"

"If you ask him, I'm sure he might have a way." Louis said. "If not, he might help you in some way. I've seen him talking to other people, he's got a nice voice and he helps a lot too. His girlfriend is super bitchy though. Marlo, I don't like her. But she's all lovely-dovey when she's with him."

"Alright then." Harry said as he placed the empty packet of chips on the sofa. "I'm going to explain my situation to him tomorrow and you will not come with me."

"You're welcome." Louis said, snickering as he rolled his eyes.

_____________________________________________________

Alright, so about this fic... I'm currently writing a gazillion others but hey, when has that stopped me from writing more? This is supposed to be humor, feels and cute. Yup, I'M SOOOO EXCITED FOR THIS! I've never really concentrated on humor so I'm trying it right now ;)

This story contains spoilers from season 6 of Game Of Thrones. So please don't kill me :)

Tell me how you feel about the plot right now. Comment!

xxSarah