30. Spy Skills

November 2nd, Tuesday. 14 more days to go.

Harry's POV

I couldn't believe Zayn had done this for me. As right now, we were just watching 10 things I hate about you after eating our food quietly, I couldn't help but wonder what would happen tomorrow at school since Marlo was basically yelling about our so called relationship at school.

We were on the Mattress, just cuddling as his fingers went through my hair, massaging the scalp lightly. I literally wanted to purr like a cat at this feeling. "Zayn." I whispered quietly as my head was laid on his chest. I could feel his heartbeat. He didn't seem too nervous right now. "Yeah?" He replied, stopping his actions.

"No, you continue with that." I told him. He chuckled lightly before continuing to massage my scalp. "Now that Marlo knows about us, what is going to happen tomorrow?" I asked him nervously. The movie was playing in the background so all that silence was shrunk.

"I don't know." He said and I could tell that he was being honest. "I never thought we'd be over, like this. You know, I had her since my freshman year and I know how she is when it comes to fights. And don't get me started on breakups."

"Yeah." I chuckled and looked up at him. "Do you regret breaking up with her and being here with me right now?"

"I don't regret any of those." He replied as I cuddled back into his chest. We had no idea where we were going with this, but I liked this for now so I didn't try to jump into conclusions.

*

Marlo's POV

"Can you see anything?" Gregory whispered. I wanted to slap him but I didn't. I knew it was just my brain going through this super rage period because of the events that had happened today. I couldn't believe Zayn was into guys.

I mean, it did seem weird how he was this pretty and straight. But hey, he was mine. And now he's staying over at male people's houses. Not male people. Just Harry. Gregory explained to me about this ridiculous deal they had, and trust me. If Zayn would have even asked me if I was okay with this in the beginning, I would have even agreed as long as he didn't think of Harry in a romantic way.

Huh, guess I was late. So here I was, creeping at Harry's house and trying to sneak a peek through the window. "Let me see if the window is open." I whispered to him as he nodded. Gregory was mad about Harry so he suggested this thing. He just had a déjà vu about Zayn and Harry being together. As much as I didn't like him, I agreed to be his partner in crime for this deed.

The window was open. So I opened it slightly as I could hear a movie playing inside. The curtains were down so I pushed them apart, only a little so they wouldn't suspect. I saw Zayn and Harry cuddling on a mattress. I almost whimpered at the setting of the house.

"So many candles. I hate these types of dates." I whispered. Gregory pushed me a bit to sneak a glance. "It should be me cuddling with Harry. Not that... Not your Zayn." He said, looking at me as I nodded and sighed.

Even though I did hate these kinds of dates, they seemed so in love. It all seemed so romantic that I actually might start liking it now. "What now?" I asked Gregory. "I don't know. Call the cops?" He suggested.

"Yeah, that might have worked if one of them was a student and the other was a teacher." I muttered. I looked around the room. Maybe one of the candles could fall and there could be a grand fire.

No, they both might die then. I didn't want that. I groaned and stomped my feet, which actually landed right on Gregory's feet. Good thing I was wearing Vans.

He yelled loudly before whispering, "Sweet Jesus". I glanced back at Zayn and Harry who were looking at my direction. Oh shit.

"Run!" I said, turning around as we both ran out of their area. We kept running till we were few blocks away, and saw that they were not coming behind us. Thank God they weren't.