28. Trevor McDouche

November 2nd, Tuesday. 15 more days to go.

Harry's POV

"It's a good thing Dad came by." Gemma said as we walked together to school. She had decided to take morning walks now since she was a bit bored all alone when I was gone. "Yeah, he seemed happy with Anne." I said. She smiled with a nod. Anne was a nice woman. I really didn't want Dad's charity but he wanted to help me out for once and for all, and I could agree with that.

"I needed to talk to you about something." She said. Her tone had suddenly changed so I wondered what had happened. "Everything is alright with Zayn, right?" She asked.

God, I couldn't hope for better. Ever since the concert yesterday, he's been all adorable with me. Not even sassy like he usually is. It was like he actually liked me back. "Yeah, everything is going great. We had some bad days, but it's all good now. Why?" I asked her. She just sighed, looking at me for a second before looking ahead. "I just saw him kissing a girl some days ago. When I was passing by your school, in the parking lot." She said.

"Um, yeah. That was a mistake. He told me about that." I said with a smile. That must have been Marlo. At least they were over now and I could breath happily. Not that it all really mattered to me. She was just rude. "Oh, good." Gemma smiled. "I was worried that you didn't knew. I really like this guy. It's like you're supposed to be with him."

"I like to think so too." I said.

*

"The Starks are back at Winterfell!" Was the first thing Louis said when I walked over to his seat at Physics class. I chuckled and sat down beside him. "I know, it was a good day." I replied. I wondered how things were going with him and Disha. They were still not talking to each other, so that means they haven't really progressed.

"Hey, Harry." I heard Greg's voice as he took a seat in front of Louis. I smiled at him. "Hey." I replied.

"I've been working to get into NYU." He said with a smile. My grin faded away as he nodded. "Look, the thing you have with Zayn is still stupid. You know how he is, your sister flies back and he's gone too. He'll find a new girl, or guy and be with them. And he'll go to a separate college too." He explained.

"You know that you're intelligent enough to get into NYU and you know that I can get into NYU with a little more revision. Why are we ending the good thing that we have on such a stupid note?" He asked with a groan. Louis sighed. "Why do people do such stupid things for love?" He muttered to himself. I chuckled at him before looking back at Greg.

"Why? You wanted to go to France." I said because he did mention it twice when we were together. He nodded at that. "Yeah because it's cheaper. But I can get here for you. Please Harry, think about us." He said.
"Okay, I will." I quickly responded when I saw the teacher enter the classroom. Louis just glared at me for a moment and I still didn't know what to do about him or Greg.

**

During lunch, Zayn and this two friends decided to sit with us. Louis thought that was a great idea and so did Disha. Christy just ate her food and I didn't care.

"I just started watching Game of Thrones." Liam said with a smile. "I like the Ned guy. I hope he becomes the King." He added. Disha started laughing at that and I just rolled my eyes. I looked at Zayn who was eating his food and looking at me too. I smiled at him as he grinned back at me.

"So, what are you going to do about Gregory?" Louis asked loud enough for everybody to hear. "What about Trevor?" Zayn asked suspiciously. I glared at Louis before looking back at Zayn.

"He just told me he's not going to France, but trying for NYU because of me." I explained that to him.

"Wow, wouldn't Shakespeare like your love story." Niall said with a grin. I ignored him and looked at Zayn who was just smiling. "He really does like you, doesn't he?" Zayn asked before continuing to eat his food. "Asshole." He muttered shortly after that. That was very Zayn-like.

"I think Greg is creepy." Disha said. "No offense but yeah, 'I'm gonna follow you to college till you get back with me, and if that doesn't work, I'm gonna crash your wedding too' kind of thing is going on. You better look out."

"I remembered why I admired you so much." Zayn said with a smile as he and Disha shared a laugh about their parents being friends. I started thinking about Gregory and if everything was really worth it. He was literally going from a college in France to NYU for me. That didn't seem right. I had to go and talk to him.

"Did you enjoy the concert, Zayn?" I popped in another subject. "Taylor's surprise one?"

"Yeah. Especially when she sang 'You're in Love'. Totally awesome and heartwarming." He replied with a smile. And fuck, did I ever blush this hard? Guess I got that on the record.

***

"Oh, my, God!" It was Marlo. She was walking right behind me in the crowded hallway as we made our way out of the school after the bell was rang. She reminded me of Janice from Friends with that voice. Way to set goals, Marlo.

"Zayn is in love with a guy?!" Marlo was yelling. "Why didn't I know?!"

Oh well. I wonder who passed that dreadful information to her. At least she didn't know about me. That was a good point.

"Yeah so the thing is Marlo," I recognized the voice who was talking to her and almost froze. I gripped Disha's arm as we walked out. "Dude, I know you love me but damn, let my arm loose." She said to me with a smile.

"You know Harry? Yeah, Zayn's been with him, experimenting and it caused your breakup. Completely, Zayn's confusion made him do all of it." Gregory kept on talking. I gasped and started walking faster, pushing people out of my way and hurrying to the parking lot. I let go of Disha's hand and ran straight to Zayn who was having a chat with Liam and Niall.

"Gregory told Marlo about us! She's angry and she's coming for you, run away and give me a ride!" I started yelling at them as Niall started laughing, so did Liam but Zayn looked horrified. "Shit, I can see her. Get in the car!" He yelled as he unlocked it and we quickly got inside.

"Zayn Malik! Don't you dare drive away!" She was screaming at us. "You are a cheater! You're lucky that I'm not judging you but you're a lying, disturbing, cunt!" She was still screaming as Zayn turned on the engine and drove away. I saw a glimpse of Niall running away from her and Liam screaming at Gregory.

"Good lord." Zayn muttered when we were on the road. "And people ask me why high school is so bad." I said. He just laughed at that.

I'm probably not having second thoughts about Greg after what he revealed to Marlo. That douche. "I can't believe Trevor McDouche told her." I said.

"Oh, now you try to get back with him." Zayn said while turning on the radio. I just chuckled and shook my head disappointingly before looking out of the window.

_____________________

Harry called Greg 'Douche'! Yass we winning
Sooo now Marlo knows because of Greg. Smh, that Trevor McDouche
What do you think about Greg now??
Vote and Comment if you liked this chapter!
Next chapter is going to be a great one, I promise you 💕
xxSarah