15. Good For You

Third Person's POV

Niall was done with Zayn. "What's up with you? It was a promise, Zayn. You promised you would binge watch How To Get Away With Murder." He said. Zayn just shrugged as they made their way out of the school building towards the parking lot. "I'm sorry. I have some important work to do." Zayn told him.

"What work? You're all alone for today and you have some important work?" Niall sounded suspicious to Zayn. Mr and Mrs. Malik were going out to meet a sick relative today. They would be back tomorrow morning. Doniya was staying over with a friend at a Sorority house. Walihya decided to spend the night with Kimmy, one of her school friends. Zayn's mother knew that leaving Safaa with Zayn wouldn't be the best thing, so they took her with them deciding to call in sick for one day.

So yes, Zayn had his house to himself on this Monday night. His mother warned him not to do anything stupid. He promised he wouldn't. And he wasn't going to do anything stupid. He had planned to spend the night at Niall's, but those plans had changed.

"You should go." Zayn told Niall. "I need to set things right with Marlo. You get me, right?" Niall looked at him for a moment before smiling with a nod.

"Yeah man, I know. You should. I'll try finding Liam." Niall announced before parting ways with Zayn. He watched Niall go before walking towards his car. As he expected, Harry was stood there.

Zayn walked towards him. Harry looked up and gulped. He had no idea why Zayn wanted him to come over tonight. But he wasn't complaining. Not really. "Hey." Zayn said as he unlocked his car. "Get in." He continued. Harry nodded and quickly got in.

The drive to Zayn's house was awfully quiet. Harry might have had the thought that Zayn was going to kill him. But then he remembered the look on Zayn's face in the washroom and the words he said. Probably not very fatal.

Zayn lived in the middle of nowhere. Harry actually found his house creepy. The only grand house around trees. Definitely creepy.

Zayn parked his car as they got out. Harry walked quietly behind him as he unlocked the main door to his house. No kidding, he's alone? Harry was back on the thought that Zayn was going to kill him.

He had messaged Gemma that he was going to stay over at Zayn's today. She simply replied with an 'Okay.' And added a wink after it.

Harry walked inside, closing the door behind him. Zayn simply went upstairs without saying anything to him. Harry looked around the house. Zayn's living room area was like his kitchen and living room combined. There was this huge television which caught his attention. There were some toys scattered on the carpet. Probably Safaa's. He thought with a smile.

There were loads of family photos framed around. He started looking at each one of them since Zayn wasn't coming back anytime soon. There was a picture of a girl with her high school diploma, grinning brightly with Mrs.Malik, probably his older sister. Then beside that photo was of Safaa and a pretty girl. Must be his sister too. How many sisters does he have? Harry thought with a smile.

Then his eyes landed on the huge family photo. It seemed like a recent one. Zayn looked the same, but his hair wasn't platinum blond here. It was jet black. His mom and dad were seated. He and his older sister were stood behind them. Safaa and the pretty girl were on either side of their mother and father. What a big family they had. They seemed happy. Harry looked at those pictures for some minutes before he heard a door open.

"You coming up or not?" Zayn's voice echoed through the house. Harry rolled his eyes before walking upstairs. There were two rooms there. One was closed, and the other one was open wide with no lights on. He opened the closed door to see Zayn sat on his bed, eyes glued to his phone.