5. Start Of An Horrible Idea

Zayn's POV

"You can't do that!" Niall yelled at me. Of course he would disapprove of this. Typical Mother hen Niall. "You can't play with his feelings."

"I'm not playing with his feelings!" I retorted. I was sure that Harry didn't like me like that. Maybe we could both get something out of this. And I like experimenting a bit. Plus, Harry is kind of attractive too.

"I think it'll be fun." Liam tells me. I grin and wink at him as he chuckles. "I knew Zayn was bisexual."

"I'm not bisexual." I muttered. "I'm just wondering how it all feels. Just for some days, till the day I have to be his boyfriend."

"Liar. You like him too." Niall said with a small smile as he drank some water from Liam's bottle. "Or you wouldn't want to... Experiment."

"I don't like him." I clarified because I didn't. Not at all. "Not in a romantic way."

"By the way," Liam started as he finished his fries. "How does gay sex work?"

"I'm sure you have practice." Niall muttered.

"I heard that!" Liam said, completely offended.

"I don't really know but I've seen videos." I said because I had. When I was around 15, I did. Just in case I turned out to be gay. But that didn't really turn me on. Not more than Marlo at least. That was a gay test that I took upon myself. But it did seem kind of pleasurable.

I definitely did not imagine Harry naked. Not even once.

"Why's Niall glaring at you?"

I turn my head around to look at Marlo who was looking at us with a concerned look on her face while holding her tray of food. "Isn't Niall always glaring at me? Come here, none of your girlfriends today?" I asked her with a smile. She took a seat beside me on the table and smiled at my friends.

"No, Niall doesn't always glare at you. Ronnie's on her mourning period right now so she doesn't want to look at anyone. Tara's having sex with her second fuckbuddy in the teacher's storeroom." She said while taking a bite off her slice of bread.

"Well, that's interesting. How did they get in teacher's storeroom? And how will they not get noticed?" I asked her with a smug look on my face. She looked at me for a second before smiling down.

"Well, because it's right beside the boy's sports room and it's always loud there." She cleared it off. "And because it's abandoned. Nobody goes there. Everybody eyes the janitor's closet."

"Yeah, why do I always find students making out there instead of the janitor?" Liam mutters as Niall pokes him with his spoon with a grin. I'm going to ask what's that about later.

"Anyways, you didn't come home last night." Marlo sounded disappointed as she looked down at my empty tray and sighed.

"Yeah, I was kind of tired. And, I had to drop Safaa today at her bus stop early in the morning." I informed her as she nodded steadily. "Yes, I remember you ranting about how you can't wake up that early. Surprising how you managed to." She said with a giggle before finishing the leftover food on her plate.

Well, Harry did it. But technically, it was me.

"Yeah, Zayn had a great time waking up at 5:00am. Didn't you, Zayn?" Niall poked into our conversation. I glared at him as he smirked at me. I'm going to kill him.

"Don't make fun of him!" Marlo defended me. I smirked at Niall who was smiling innocently at Marlo. Liam was rolling his eyes while looking around the cafeteria, like he was looking for someone.