42. The Storm

November 15th, Monday. 1 more day to go.

Harry's POV

It was about one in the afternoon when Louis raised his eyebrow at me. He had come over for lunch today saying that he didn't get a chance to have a good talk with Gemma. My sister was more than happy to have him over. After we had finished our lunch quietly and got seated on the couch where Gemma continued her typing on the laptop, Louis started throwing looks at me.

"Gemma, I need to tell you something." I said. She looked at me before looking at Louis and chuckling lightly. "Sure." She said, not taking her eyes off the screen.

"I told you about how Marlo shifted to NYC, right?" I said. She nodded at that. "She's pregnant with Zayn's child." I finished. Gemma looked up at me with big eyes. "What?!" She yelled. Good, I knew this wasn't a great idea. Fuck you, Zayn.

"I know how it seems but it's going to be fine." Louis said. "Marlo and Zayn are figuring this out. Everything will be fine. We found out about this like two days ago. Harry didn't take it well but he's fine now. You just need to trust Zayn, it'll be fine." Gemma nodded at Louis' words before looking at me.

"You sure you'll be fine after that? I mean, a baby changes everything." She said. "It brings the mother and father closer, they start talking about whom the kid looks like and what the future shall be like..."

"I know." I muttered. I was really scared about the upcoming situation, but I could be fine. I wasn't the one having a kid at 18. Just my boyfriend. I sighed and smiled. "It's going to be fine. I'm pretty damn strong." I told her. She grinned and leaned in to kiss me cheek.

"What is this? Year of pregnancy?" She muttered. Then, she started laughing. "You know, this is just a way over look to the future but...you know..." She just couldn't stop laughing.

"Oh, I know!" Louis said with a smile. "Your mom, Harry. She's been pregnant for like two months now, right? Now Marlo's almost one month in some days. If you guys do get married someday, Marlo's kid and your upcoming sibling will be of the same age."

"They can be best friends." Gemma said as Louis laughed. I thought about it for a moment before laughing myself. That was true.

*

Zayn's POV

"I don't feel nice." I whispered to Disha who kept on eating chicken nuggets. It was about six in the evening, Dad had came home some minutes ago and we had decided to tell them about the kid. "Of course you don't. Doom is about to fall upon you." She replied. We were seated on the couch and my mother kept on asking if she needed anything else to eat or drink.

"It's so nice to have you here after such a long time!" My mother said as she walked towards us and sat down on the chair. "How is everybody at home? Everything is fine, right?" She asked.

Disha nodded at that. "Everybody is great. Mom misses you, she said she's looking forward to the brunch tomorrow." She said. My mother nodded happily at that. I cleared my throat as Disha nodded at me. "Can you get Dad here? I have something really important to say." I said.

She looked at me for a moment before turning her head. "YASER! GET HERE! ZAYN HAS SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO SAY!" Of course mom would yell like that. Dad did come in a moment, and so did all of my sisters. Damn it, I didn't need them to hear this too.

They all stood there as I sighed. "Okay, you all remember Marlo. Right?" I said. They just nodded. "I don't like Marlo." Safaa whispered.

"Shush!" I said. "She shifted to NYC, and she called me two days ago..."

"You cannot get back with her!" Mom said. "I forbid!"

"Mom, let me finish." I said. Dad shushed her this time as I continued. "Marlo's pregnant with my child."

Everybody became silent. "Zayn's having a baby?" Safaa broke the silence. "Liya, take Saf upstairs." Doniya said. Walihya nodded as she hurried upstairs with Safaa who definitely wanted to stay and see my ass get kicked.

"What? Now what?" Mom said as she turned to Dad. "This is why you shouldn't have encouraged him to go out with Marlo two years ago! Look, now they'll have to get married." Dad just sighed. He looked up at me.

"So? Do you children know what you'll be doing now?" He asked me. I nodded and explained how we'll try to make things work by staying friends. "But Zayn, what will people think? You just knocked her up. I'll have a grandchild and I'm happy about it, but... You're so young and maybe you two can work things out... That's the best thing for your child." Mom said.

"I don't know. But I won't marry her." I said. "Marlo wouldn't marry him. She said it'll be fine if they just stayed friends. It'll be less awkward. And what's the point of marrying her if they'll be fighting for the rest of their lives?" Disha said.

"They're right." Doniya said. "If they want to make it work this way, that should be it. But is she going to stay in New York? I heard she was shifting to London for studies."

"Not anymore." I replied. "She's trying for NYU."

"Isn't there where Harry is going?" Mom asked. Oh yes, we're all going to be one happy family. "Yes." I said.

"Wow. What did your boyfriend say about the situation?" Dad asked. "Oh, he went mad at first." Disha said. "But then they figured it all out. Harry trusts Zayn a lot, so he knows everything is going to be fine."

"I need to think." Mom said as she got up. "And it would have been better if you had just dated Harry in your first year at highschool." And with that she walked away. Dad sat there silently before following her.

"So, how many weeks is she in?" Doniya asked me with a smile. "Three now." I replied. "She said she'll keep me updated on the baby."

"That's nice." She replied and looked at Disha. "We're going to be aunts!" Disha laughed and nodded at that. I just smiled and hoped that Harry was doing fine. Mom was going to call Marlo's mother tomorrow. I knew that. They're going to force us into a relationship, I just hoped that Marlo would stay keen on her choice.

________________________

So. Did you guys see what I did.
40: The Calm
41: Before
42: The Storm
Ooooooooo
Lol. I'm stupid. Anyways, what do you think is gonna happen next? Gemma leaves tomorrow ;_;
Vote and Comment if you liked this chapter. (EARLY UPDATE, YAS!)
xxSarah