16. Getting Back Together

Marlo's POV

"I think I managed to make Zayn jealous." I admitted to Ronnie with a grin on my face. Tara was late. We had been waiting for her in the parking lot for almost fifteen minutes now. "Really? What did you do?" Ronnie asked with a smirk.

"Mm, flirted with this cute guy who sat next to me during Chemistry. His name was Harry." I said. He was very attractive indeed. He had enchanting green eyes. I would never forget those eyes. "Harry as in, Harry Styles?" Ronnie asked me with a questioning look on her face. I nodded slowly and looked around. I couldn't see Zayn's car anywhere.

"How do you know him?" I asked her. I had never seen Harry in my life. How did I miss someone this attractive? Well, I had Zayn... I have Zayn so it doesn't matter. "Had a tiny crush on him during Junior year." Ronnie admitted when my eyes landed on Niall and Liam. They were walking outside the school premises. Where was Zayn?

"Niall!" I called out to him. He looked over at me and I motioned him to come here. I turned back to Ronnie. "Then? He rejected you?" I asked her. She looked a bit disappointed. "No I... I just got over him. Didn't like him much." She said.

"Shame. He would have liked you, I guess. You're pretty and you both would have looked great." I said. She just frowned. Niall and Liam approached us with a smile. "Hey." Niall said. He's always nice to me. Well, so is Liam but Niall seemed more connected to me.

"Hey. Where's Zayn?" I asked them. Liam looked at Niall who raised an eyebrow at me. "Um, he left us. Said he wanted to leave early to make things right between you two." Niall told me. I smiled. I guess the jealousy did the trick. I just hoped Zayn didn't go violent on that guy. He seemed very nice.

"Oh... Okay. Thank you," I said when I saw Tara coming over. "We'll be going now." I finished as Niall nodded at my direction and left with Liam by his side. Good thing they're not with that cousin of Liam. I hated that guy.

Tara was panting by the time she reached us. "I'm so sorry," She started off. "I just had this bag mishap and some sophomore shit knocked me off." She started going through her bag and fished out a phone.

"Um, this is not my phone." She said and looked at me with terrified eyes. I glanced at the phone and I was sure as hell that it wasn't hers. The phone cover was jet black and Tara's cover was neon pink. I hated that color. "Where did you get this phone?" Ronnie asked her.

"I knocked into somebody and stuff happened... There were like five of us and they were all running. I just picked up whatever that came in my hand." She said. I chuckled at that. I stopped laughing when I saw a familiar figure approach me. The parking lot was empty right now, so I could yell at him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him before he could say anything. "Um, hi. That was very unpleasant. Ouch." Louis said with a smile. He looked over at Ronnie and Tara before smiling. "Hello ladies, pleased to meet you. I'm the second woman in Marlo and Zayn's relationship." He said. Ronnie started laughing loudly at that and Tara simply chuckled.

"Well your boyfriend left a long time ago." He said and came closer to me. No matter how much I regretted cheating on Zayn, I liked this guy. But he was a serious pain in the ass. I used to see him everywhere. It wasn't healthy for me. He took another step forward before pulling me into a kiss.

I gasped and tried pushing him off lightly, but our lips melted together and I could hear Ronnie's faint gasps and Tara's 'oh my God's'. I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him closer as his hands were around my waist.

It wasn't Ronnie's yell that made us break our kiss or Tara's 'What The Fuck' but a familiar person's 'Louis?' made Tomlinson break away from me.

Disha was stood there, beside Tara, glaring at Louis. "What the hell are you doing?" Disha asked him. He looked really ashamed. Where they together? No. I knew Disha. She was single. I liked her, even though I shouldn't because Zayn keeps on mentioning how 'cool' she was. But she was.