46. Prom

6 months into Marlo's pregnancy.

Louis' POV

"This is great." Disha muttered as she was on her third drink. Somebody had sneaked alcohol into prom, typical. But this year, they sneaked in some great alcohol. Which was actually pretty cool. But I decided to stay sober because my girlfriend was definitely going to get sick after drinking so much.

The DJ was going crazy as everybody danced happily on the dancefloor. I lost everybody in the crowd when we first came in. But then after some looking around, I found Liam sat on the corner, just glaring at everybody. Poor guy. He did not deserve that. Because, Niall on the other hand was dancing like his life had never been better. He was dancing with random girls.

After some minutes, I saw Zayn and Harry walking towards us with their eyes on Disha. "Hello, you seem to be enjoying a lot." Zayn said with a smile as he helped her get out of the chair. She grunted before giggling. "You're not the only one who can drink. Eh?" She said as she leaned closer to him and laid her head on his chest.

"Look Harry, I'm stealing your man." She muttered. Harry just looked at her with no expression lighting up on his face. "I should take pictures." He said as he grabbed his phone. Disha started posing with Zayn who was a laughing mess. I knew that Harry was going to blackmail her from these pictures later. I chuckled at that.

"I'll go and check up on Liam. I think his eyes will fall down from glaring so much." Zayn said as he pushed Disha towards me and headed towards his best friend. I held Disha as she sighed and looked at Harry with a goofy smile as he clicked another picture.

"Harry." Gregory said as he placed his hand on Harry's chest. Oh shit, code red. Harry looked at him with a smile. Stupid Harry, he had no idea how amazing his smile is. Phoebe, my little sister, still talks about him in her sleep. I should warn him about it. "Yes? Having a good prom?" Harry asked him.

"No. I wished that you were dancing with me." He said as he stepped closer. I glanced at Zayn's direction to see him in an heated argument with Liam. Damn it. I can't handle drunk people and crazy exes in the same time. Where is my backup?

"Please, let me have a dance with you." He kept on forcing Harry who just grumbled to himself.

"You!" Disha yelled as she let go of me and grabbed Gregory. "You little piece of shit, stop ruining Harry's perfectly fine life! He doesn't need your clingy drama! Or your psychopathic mind! Your only job is to fucking leave him alone you sad little fucker!" She kept on yelling as Gregory stared at her in surprise.

Wow. I was so hard for her right now. I glanced at Zayn who was looking at us too. Disha started hitting Gregory's chest repeatedly until he walked out of there. I chuckled as I grabbed her and pulled her closer. "Hey, chill. He's gone." I said. Harry looked at her with wide eyes. "You should have done that on the first day. That was awesome." He said.

Disha nodded with a smile. "I'm awesome, I know. Jeez, stupid guys." She muttered. Zayn walked towards us and asked what had happened. I explained to him about how Gregory was pleading for a dance and Disha just flipped at him for being so clingy and stupid.

"And you ask me why I was friends with her before you." He said with a smile as he kissed Harry. I looked at Disha who seemed tired after all that yelling. "Can we go home?" She muttered. "Not my home though. My mom will beat me with a chair if she finds out that I'm drunk."

I laughed and nodded. "Sure. We'll go to my house. My mother won't do anything." I said. She nodded. I told Zayn and Harry that we'd be going before pushing past the people and heading towards the door. It had been a great party. I would definitely miss this.

Zayn's POV

"My mother's due in three weeks." Harry said with a smile. "She's having a girl. I'm so excited. I just hope she doesn't get a Spanish accent. Alejandro's Spanish accent is weird." He continued.

"He seemed nice." I said. I didn't really remember what Paula's boyfriend looked like. "Even though he looked like a pedophile."

Harry laughed at that and nodded in agreement. I saw Niall walk towards us as he laughed too. "Oh man. What a great night. I danced with so many girls, I feel great." He said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Congratulations. You did prove Liam that you are totally straight. Unfortunately, he left." I replied.

Niall's smile faded away as I said that and he took his arm off from my shoulder. "What? When did he leave?" He asked. "I don't know. Some minutes ago, I think." I said.

"Damn it. I had this great kiss with the prom queen. He didn't see that? Awful!" He complained as he stomped away. Wow. These two definitely needed to talk things through since they would be going to the same college.

"That was something." Harry said with a smile. "Anyways, all the best for the exams. Hope we all do well and get into our respective colleges." He said. I nodded with a smile as the word 'college' registered into my brain.

"Harry... We're going to different colleges." I said. "What are we going to do about it?"

"I know." He said. "I, I am thinking about it. You don't want to end what we have because of this... Right?"

"No, I would never leave you like that..." I said. "It's just... Once I shift to my college area, my aunt has a place there. So I'm going to be living there, I'll have to find a roommate... I'll have Jace... And I'll be a father then."

"I know, I get it." He said. "I am going to think this through, okay? And we will have this talk later. Everything will be fine."

"Okay. I trust you." I said with a smile as I kissed him again. We had some drinks and talked about school before he excused himself to go to the washroom. So I stood there alone in the corner, watching the students dance and greeting some of my soccer friends as they passed by.

"So, can't wait to see Harry in NYU." Trevor's stupid voice was here again. I looked at him with a smile. "Sure. You should see Marlo too. She'll be there to greet you." I replied. He chuckled at that.

"Yes. Carrying her baby." He said. I had the urge to punch him but I didn't. Why should I waste my energy on someone so pathetic as him?

"Yeah, just fuck off and enjoy prom." I said. Then I smiled. He glared at me before grinning and walking away. Stupid ass. I just hoped Harry and I would be fine. With Trevor in the picture, it just didn't seem right.

____________________________

CAN TREVOR JUST DIE.
So, it's close to the end. Ayeee!
Vote and comment if you liked this chapter!
GUYS YOU HAVE THREE MONTHS OF SUMMER VACATION? (In America) WHAT THE HELL! WE HAVE LIKE ONE AND A HALF MONTH! THIS IS SO NOT FAIR!!!!
xxSarah