50. Family

One year later.

Zayn's POV

"Where is the cake?" I asked Niall who just stared at my face. "I was supposed to bring the cake?" He asked. I gasped at that. This is why I should have never trusted him to take care of something that important. Jace walked towards us and started licking Niall all over. I can't believe that he had become so big. He was just a little puppy when I had bought him for Harry. Now he's a fully grown golden retriever.

"Hello, am I late? Where is the birthday boy?" Liam asked as he opened the door and closed it behind him. "He's out with Harry. Where have you been?" I asked him then I looked at the package in his hand.

"You told me to bring the cake?" He said as it came out more like a question. "No, I told you to remind Niall to bring a cake. But whatever." I said as I got up and took the package from him. He chuckled as he walked towards Niall and they started talking about something that I couldn't hear.

Liam and Niall were still unsure about their relationship. Liam told me that he did make Niall question his sexuality and they were exploring for now. I knew they would become a thing sooner or later. Liam was a frat bro now. Good for him.

"Hello! Is Nick here?!" Louis' voice stomped into the apartment. I groaned as I heard Disha laugh behind him. "We got him good presents, so don't kick us out." He said as he walked over to me in the kitchen.

"Where is your husband?" He asked.

"He's outside and he's not my husband." I said with a smile. "Nick is with him."

"Sorry, I meant fiancé. Big difference, isn't it?" He muttered before walking back out. I followed him outside as we all sat down on the coach. We prayed silently for Marlo. Then in five minutes, the door opens again and I could hear my happiness.

"Look, it's birthday boy!" Liam said with a smile as he took Nick from Harry's arms. Nick giggled as he hugged Liam's neck. "So, where did you take him?" I asked Harry who sat down on the sofa with a smile.

"Oh, um. Ice cream?" He said with a smile. "I told you not to get him anything sweet!" I whisper yelled at his face. He frowned at that.

"I just gave him a small bite. I ate it all by myself then. Happy?" He muttered.

"Happy." I said. He rolled his eyes before chuckling and kissing me. But of course it had to be ruined by our adorable dog who hoped on top of Harry and started licking his face as he laughed. I looked up to see all of our friends talking to Nick as he laughed at every single one of them.

If Marlo was here, she'd definitely be happy for Nick. He was the cutest kid ever and he reminded me of her. He was amazing and I was so lucky to have him in my life. And I was so lucky that Harry was by my side through it all. We were just in college and we already had a family together.

Mom calls a lot to ask about her grandson. Gemma calls a lot too because Nick has taken a liking to her.

Harry and I fight a lot though. But in the end we're fine. We still talk about douche, who was still in NYU. We made some new friends, some people talk about us for having a kid already but we're fine. Whenever we are busy with our classes, we have hired a great nanny for Nick.

I don't know if I could ever find someone like Harry again, so I'm never letting go of him. He's a part of me now and I'm planning on keeping him forever. He plans on being mine forever too. I still remember the day when he asked me to become his boyfriend just for the sake of his sister.

Remembering all of that journey was pretty fun. High school was something that I'll never forget. Losing my first love was one of the hardest things I had to do. I won't let that happen to Harry since I know what that pain feels like.

Marlo's family still hasn't tried to contact us. Except for her brothers who love Nick. My sisters adore him. Safaa always wants to be by his side and Walihya can't get enough of him.

Being a father at nineteen wasn't something that I had planned. Neither I had planned to marry an amazing guy and thought that my high school friends would still be by my side.

"I can't believe all of this happened." I said to Harry who smiled. "Well, it all did start when I asked you to be mine for 47 days."

I just smiled at that and held our hands together. We were going to make it.

*

3 years later.

"It's done." Harry muttered as we stared at the television. It wasn't on, because we weren't allowed to turn it on. Two hours ago, I got married to Harry Styles. Just three days later our graduation from college. Nick was sleeping on Harry's lap and he was very tired. Niall was done babysitting him during the wedding as he kept on pulling his hair and climbing on top of his shoes.

"Well, what kind of a sadist you are to invite douche to the wedding?" I muttered. Harry started laughing at that before I made him shut up. We didn't want Nick to wake up. "It was fun though. He actually came. With a guy." He muttered.

"Yes, did you wonder why were you marrying me then? You should have run off with him." I said. "But, I can't believe he came with the weed guy from high school. I didn't know he was that good looking. College did him good." He said with a smile.

"No way, that was the weed guy? Oh shit." I started laughing slowly at that. At least douche didn't ruin the wedding. He probably came there for free food. Niall and Liam finally got their shit together and are now dating. Liam still states proudly about how he has the power to turn straight people gay and Harry just smirked at him when he said that.

Disha finally told her parents about Louis when they figured out they were completely serious about their relationship. Her family was surprised but they took it well because it was Louis. The guy she had known for almost seven years. Someone that they could trust.

Dominic Javvad Malik was about four years old now. He talks a lot and smiles a lot too. He calls me abba and calls Harry daddy. I do too, but with less innocence's. Um, anyways. I kept my promise to Marlo. I gave Nick a family in which he'll be loved. We still have Jace who loves Nick a lot and takes really good care of him. Even though Nick likes pulling Jace's ears and traveling on his back.

We had finally made it.
_________________________

Guys. I can't believe all of this happened. This book coming to an official end? Wooooah.
Vote and comment if you liked this chapter!
xxSarah