6. Never Falling, am I?

Harry's POV

What a great day it is. I'm watching Louis read a book, I'm not sure what's the title because he's holding it weirdly. Maybe it's a romance novel. Disha on the other hand is playing a game on her phone. There's Christy who has joined us for now, she's one of our group mates and has a great voice.

Christy is short, has pastel blue hair and gray eyes. I don't even know why she hangs out with us, she seems too cool for our group. But she's super nice and makes amazing food too. "You seem pale." She had told me when I was watching Louis bite his lip while reading the book. It made me curious what kind of book it could be.

"Huh?" I had replied, confused. Christy's gray eyes scanned my face for a moment before a frown had formed on her lips. "What's bothering you, Harry?" She asked me.

"Don't worry about him, Chris." Disha said, looking up from her phone. "He's on his period."

"Harry's always on his period." Louis adds. He and Disha share a laugh and a high five.
I'm sure they are working for Satan.

"Stop it you two," Christy said softly with a smile. "Is it a personal problem?"

"Yeah." I replied honestly. It was a personal problem. "Will tell you when I figure it out properly. Thanks, Christy."

"Always brother." She said with a smile before turning back to her book. She had been writing for a while now.

The four of us were sat on the school grounds since our last lecture was P.E and we were given a free ticket to lay around. My mind was going crazy and everybody noticed it.

I couldn't stop thinking about what Zayn said to me. He really does like me, that's why he would have said that. Or maybe he's just playing. Maybe it's fun for him to watch me suffer. What kind of a sadist is he?

Maybe Marlo is into gay couples. No, that'd be weird. I thought about all the things he had said to me in the washroom. I knew I had to tell him we shouldn't do this. I did respect Marlo. No matter what an idiot I was being here, I wouldn't like Zayn to break her heart for someone like me.

Or maybe he just wants me as a second woman. That's never happening.

Well, I'm already a second woman. Technically. I look at Louis, the one with no worries at all. His siblings don't care about his relationship status more than he does. He's a single pringle who actually gets laid. Unlike me. The 18 year old virgin.

Then I turn my eyes to Disha. She never really talks about her relationship status. She tells me that it's complicated since her family is strict with that. But still, someone like her couldn't be a virgin. She had secrets that she wouldn't tell.

Christy Lee. She's amazing and she had just been through a breakup. Her boyfriend was nice, as long as I remember, but he had distanced her from our group. She realized the mistake she had made and now she's mostly with us. But hey, she's had a series of boyfriends. They don't even deserve her.

It all leads to me. The lame one in the group who can't do shit. The one relationship I get into and it's fake. And even if it's fake, it's hell complicated. The final bell goes off as students run out of the school.

"Later folks." Christy said, taking her bag and getting up from the grass patch. "My dad's coming to pick me up."

"Okay, later then!" Disha tells as we watch Christy walk away. Louis yawns while closing his book and shoving it inside his bag. Dang it, I forgot to see the cover.

"I was reading Hunger Games." Louis said, eyeing me carefully. "For the seventh time, yes."

"Figured." I muttered as I saw them. Zayn and Marlo walking hand in hand with Liam, Niall and Gregory gathered around them. Zayn leaned down to press a kiss on her forehead. I looked away, straight at Disha who was looking at me.