Epilogue

7 years later.

Harry's POV

"I'm twenty nine years old, what do you expect from me?" I muttered as Gemma glared at me. "Good. Because I'm thirty two and I want you to take her for the day." She said.

"What am I, a babysitter?" I asked.

"No, but you have a day off and it's not my fault that Alex has to work today!" She complained till I agreed to take care of her daughter. "Good. Because she likes Nick and definitely you." She said before getting up from the chair and walking out of the coffeehouse. Good, now I have to pay her things too.

I took my phone to see it was about 10:50 am right now. I should probably go home before Zayn starts yelling at me for hanging around. Idiot.

I rode my way back home to a three bedroom apartment that we lived in. We were in the sixteenth floor and our neighbors make a lot of noise. They have like a hundred cats in there along with dogs and hamsters and there's a freaking zoo in there.

"You won't believe what happened today." Zayn said as I walked into our house. Nick was sat there on the couch playing video games as Zayn sat beside him with his laptop. "Abba saw Taylor Swift today in the market." Nick said with a proud smile before going back to his game.

"What?" I asked as I sat down beside him. He nodded. "And, I thanked her." He said. "Remember her concert during high school?"

"I do." I replied with a grin. "Aw, what did she say?"

"She said that she's very happy and..." He took his phone and showed me her contact. "She's in town and she would love to have dinner with us sometime. She wants to meet Nick too."

"No fucking way." I said.

"Harry."

"Sorry." I muttered as Nick was laughing to himself. The doorbell went off as Zayn took it.

"Oh look, it's my favorite niece." He said with a smile as he picked the three year old Emma who was laughing like the happy little sunshine she is. "I'll be back at around seven, I promise you." Alex said with a smile before she hurried out.

Zayn closed the door as he walked towards us with Emma in his arms. Nick let go of his game and hurried to take Emma. "Now, make sure she doesn't get hurt." Zayn instructed as he ran off with Emma to his room. Zayn sat down beside me as he sighed.

"You know," He muttered. "Nick asked me something."

"What? Does he want an iPad?" I asked. He chuckled at that but then a frown formed on his face. "God, I hope he doesn't want that." He muttered. "No, he was asking about siblings."

"I have tried to get pregnant but having woman legs don't work."

"Harry, stop with your horrible jokes." He said. I laughed before looking at him to see that he was definitely serious. "I know. We should adopt a girl. Nick already loves taking care of kids and he will be a great brother." I said.

"Really?" He asked as I nodded. "And we should keep it a surprise. I have a friend who can help us through this. He will be excited." I said. He nodded before sighing dreamily and pulling me in for a kiss.

Louis and Disha got married two years ago and it was a wonderful wedding. Liam and Niall didn't work out after all, they were currently dating different people but Zayn said that they were going to get together anyway.

Erin visits on daily basis and she's quiet an intelligent girl. Thankfully she didn't get Alejandro's unique accent. He accent is just creepy. He sounds like he's high all the time. Nick and Erin got well together and it was still weird that Erin was his aunt.

We told Nick about Marlo about a month ago. When he saw her pictures he did say that she was pretty. Zayn told him that he'd love to know her, she was a happy spirit. Every year during Nick's birthday we pray for Marlo. I'm sure that she's happy for Nick.

I work as an English Literature professor in the University of Chicago. I had some good years there, and I was looking forward to visit Florida too. Zayn worked in the same university as a lecturer in the department of psychology.

Now that I look back into my high school days, everything seemed so easy. Falling for Zayn's bad boy persona, and going from being his slave to his husband. It was all just a fun journey.

We were kind of old now, but hey, we loved being in this age. It was like we finally knew what the characters of friends would feel like and how their life would be. Except for the fact that we were already in a relationship and completely happy with everything that had turned out.

I couldn't hope for better.

_______________________

Well guys wasn't that a big journey
So here it is. The end of this story.
The inspiration for this book is by the author Lara Verne. She's my queen and I love all of her books. She's amazing!! You should check her out! She's @Shadietree
I would like to thank everybody who read this story from the start till the very end. I love you. Marry me. Pls.
And lastly, vote and comment if you liked this chapter. Maybe I'll post a book soon.
xxSarah