38. Something Great

November 11th, Thursday. 5 more days to go.

Marlo's POV

"When's Isaac coming home?" I asked mom while eating my bowl of fruit salad. She glanced at me for a moment before turning back to the television. "In an hour." She replied. I nodded before sighing and staring at the television as we watched Penny Dreadful.

Life in New York was boring. Great city but I missed Florida. Being away from the school life was hard and being homeschooled was one of the worst things ever. The doorbell went off as Mom went over to check it. I think it'd be Dave coming back from school. He loved New York, he hated his life back in Jacksonville anyway.

"Hey Dave." I muttered as he sat down beside me on the couch. "How was school?" I asked.

"Good." He replied. "I asked a girl out. She said yes."

"That's nice." I said with a smile. "Highschool relationships. One of the most amazing times."

"Don't learn from your sister, Dave." Mom said as she sat back down. I didn't look at her because she was still angry at me. But she couldn't do anything about this situation I was facing so she kept quiet most of the times.

"Don't say that. It wasn't Lo's fault." Dave defended me as I smiled silently at my bowl. Mom didn't say anything at that. Yes, Marlo Grande, the queen of a stupid highschool in Florida got pregnant. And she doesn't even know whose baby it is.

It could be Zayn's for all that I know. But I remember sleeping with Louis too and I couldn't remember if we used protection or not. And I was on my birth control pills too. I didn't understand how this could happen. Dad suggested we shift early to our new house to get away from this mess and I agreed. He's been really supportive of me where my mom's blaming everything on me.

I'm up for a doctor's appointment tomorrow so we could figure out when was this baby produced inside of me through the dates. I remembered when I had my last night with Zayn and when I had my night with Louis.

Then I could think of telling the respective father about it. Or maybe not. I was still in contact with Niall as he's always sweet to me and I trusted him a lot. Tara, my so called best friend didn't even try to contact me after I moved. I actually felt bad that I had nobody to talk to from my real home. Except for Zayn, whose calls I have been ignoring.

I didn't tell Niall about my pregnancy. I trusted him, but not so much that I'd trust him not to tell Zayn or Louis about it. I just told him I couldn't stand being around Zayn so I moved here for a better life. I even learned that Harry Styles was going to try to get into NYU and he's a brilliant student. I didn't wanna see him either.

I hated the fact that I'd be graduating as a pregnant teenager. But I had my family with me so I think I can manage it all on my own. I'll have a newborn in college. That sounds like a big task.

I kept telling myself I was going to be fine. Tomorrow I'd figure out whose baby it is and call him. And if he wants to be a part of this, he could help me out. And if he wanted nothing to do with the baby, that'd be fine too.

I was secretly hoping that the baby would be Louis' because I don't think I can have Zayn again in my life, even as a friend.

*

Liam's POV

"Hey, do you think I should ask Melanie out?" Niall asked me as we were walking down the street, just having a small walk in the evening since Zayn was busy with his date. "Melanie? No. She's bad news." I said. He nodded at that before sighing.

"What if I never find somebody?" He asked. "What if I died alone?"

"Niall, we're in highschool. You'll definitely find someone in college. If not college, maybe later at your workplace. But you'll definitely find someone." I told him with a smile as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Yeah maybe. At least I'll have you by my side." He said as I nodded. Always.

"I need to tell you something." I said as he removed his hand from my shoulder and looked at me. "Ask away." He said as we passed Macy's.

"I like this guy." I said. "He's straight and probably seeing somebody? And he's a good friend of mine. Do you think I should tell him about my feelings?" Okay, Liam. You are really doing this.

"Oh." Niall said with a small laugh. "I know what you're talking about. I knew it. I called it!"

"You did?" I asked surprised as he nodded.

"I think you should tell Louis about your feelings." He said. Louis? What? No. "I know he just started seeing Disha but you should clear things off with him. He's a great guy so he won't even break your heart. He'll have a definite solution to your problem. Okay?"

"Louis? Um." I looked at him as he kept on saying that Louis wouldn't judge me because he understood Harry's feelings too. I just stared at him. What kind of an idiot is he?

"Or is it indirectly about Zayn?" He asked. "I knew you liked him when you first met him and that was fine by him too and now you're upset because he brushed you off as he was straight back then?" Wow. Now that Niall said that, I feel humiliated. Was I not good enough for Zayn? I was pretty sexy.

"No, it's not Zayn." I said. Niall chuckled at that. "Don't worry. I know it's Louis." He whispered to me. "It'll be a secret between us, okay?"

"Yeah right." I said. I didn't correct him because I didn't want to scare him off. Maybe he wouldn't take me seriously. I couldn't talk to Zayn about this because he's always busy now and he's talking about Harry all the time. It's highly annoying. Huh. Now that Niall's said it, Louis seemed attractive too. But I'm pretty sure about the way I think about Niall.

It had to be something.

____________________________

Ok. Hello people.
So Niam. I LOVE NIAM HELLO.
This chapter was kinda short because the next chapter is like 2000 words or something.
In the next chapter: Marlo calls the father. A couple falls apart. A date.
Comment who you think the father is!
Zayn or Louis?
xxSarah