6.

Jade

I packed up all my stuff for the over nighter and took a quick picture telling Perrie I'm on my way

Jadeameilabadwi: coming over now

I rushed down the stairs and saw Jesy eating chips and watching KUWTK.

"Jess! Leigh is on her way!" I yell making her shoot off the couch and run to me.

"Now?" She says panicking.

"Yes now whats the problem?" I ask getting my backpack on.

"I need to practice my speech!" She says thinking of words to say.

"Jess if she means so much to you why do you need a speech? Your heart will tell you what to say" I say smiling at her and giving her a friendly kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks Jadey" she says as she waves goodbye when I head out the door.

I walk outside and get into my car. Before I started the car I got a message from Perrie

Perrielouiseedwards: hurry up!

I laugh at her eagerness and start the car and started to drive to Perrie's.

Perrie

"Okay I'm all ready" Leigh says as she heads downstairs.

"You sure you don't mind spending the night there?" I ask getting up off the couch.

"It's fine I bet there couch is comfy" she says with a laugh as she embraces me in a hug.

"Love you perriewinkle" she says pulling away and headed to the door.

"Bye Lee Lee" I say as she closes the door.

Once the door shut I jumped up and down excitedly.

"I'm going to see my girlfriend! I'm going to see my girlfriend!" I said jumping up and down before falling back on the couch.

I'm going to see my girlfriend.

Jade

I pulled up Perrie's driveway and got out walking up her path.

I knocked three times before stepping back and waiting.

"Jadey!" I heard her voice say as she opens the door than her ocean blue eyes.

"Hey babe!" I say as I walk into her and wrap my arms around her waist and her head on top of mine.

"I missed you. It's so boring around here" she says laughing at the end.

"What about Leigh?" I ask into her shirt.

"I can't kiss Leigh" she says.

Once she says that I pull away and look up at her.

"Just fucking kiss me" she says annoyed.

"Why should I?" I question stepping into her home leaving her to whine.

"Jade! Get back here and kiss me!" She said slamming the door and walking into the living room where I was sat on the couch.

"Ohh is my girlfriend mad?" I say with a pouting face.

"Your an ass" she says sitting down next to me and resting her elbows on my knees that were propped up towards her.

I wrapped my legs around her waist and pulled her into me so I was wrapped around her before leaning in and kissing her.

I pushed my tongue inside her mouth as our tongues fought together. After a couple seconds she won as she laughed into the kiss.

We pulled away but still gave each other kisses.

"I..love...you...so...fucking...much" she says kisses me between every word.

I tried to respond but my mouth was muffled by kisses I couldn't speak.

I pulled away but immediately got pulled back into the kiss.

"When...you...say...you...missed...me..." I said trying to catch the next breath "you...weren't...kidding" I say smiling as I felt her suck on my tongue.

She finally pulled away and rested her forehead on mine.

"I did miss you" she says before kissing me again.

"Your lips are just so kissable it's like my drug" she said kissing me again...and again.

"What are we doing tonight?" I ask once we both pull away.

"Up to you" she says looking at me.

"Night in or night out?" I ask.

"Dinner out and Funtime in" she says smiling on how fun that sounds.

"Okie" I say joining in with the excitement.

"But until than... Disney!" I say grabbing my backpack and pulling out the movie choices.

"It's your night babe" she says rubbing my shoulders.

"But isn't this suppose to be your night?" I say getting a weird look from her.

"Because you told me if I come over you will forgive me" I say making her face come to realization.

"Oh but I already forgave you" she said.

"What did I do?" I questioned.

"You came. And that's enough for me to forgive you" she says as she pecks me on the lips.

_______________________________
Boring chapter but yeah happy Wednesday :):) love u allll <3